I seriously loose track with all these new air rifle numbers, What happened to just giving them a name? ? Looks an interesting gun though. my son brought some sort of co2 pistol. Multi shot that has an add on stock, Tried it at the weekend, absolute pants. I am now a fan of bullpup's despite having a hatred for them in the past due the SA80 being a complete bag of spanners when it was introduced, But i was impressed with how well the FX Wildcat i have just acquired shot last weekend.

450fps in 22 or 650fps in 177 so depending on weight of pellet well enough power for most small game. I mistakenly thought the one I got was 177 however it's 22 and if the 450fps is correct that 10.9ftlbs. I'll be taking it to dealer to check however  

12 hours ago, Cooke123 said:

450fps in 22 or 650fps in 177 so depending on weight of pellet well enough power for most small game. I mistakenly thought the one I got was 177 however it's 22 and if the 450fps is correct that 10.9ftlbs. I'll be taking it to dealer to check however  

We’ll, that depends on pellet weight. Average weight pellets in both calibres come out at around 6.5ft lbs at those velocities. For 450fps velocity to reach 10.9ft lbs the pellet would need to weigh over 24 grains.

• 11 months later...

I've got 2 of them, 1 with both barrels and another with just the .177. They're a lot of fun to shoot. Easy to cock, even for a left-handed person. One thing you need to be sure of, when you put the barrel on, pull the cocking lever out part way, or it won't tighten down. On mine, the wood is pretty nice, one I got on ebay had a little "character" gouge in the fore grip, but they both were quite accurate out of the box. I'd buy one if I were you, it's one of those that you can shoot all day, without getting "Ahnold" arms.