veiwing personal file

Guest dotty

There's many non posters on sites like this, and for many reason's. some are new to hunting and have very little information to give ( i'm in that group :D ) some are shy, and afraid of being slagged off for their lack of knowledge ( i'm in that group too :D ) Some look too see if there's people on here who they know ( that's my group again) Some are just perv's ( :icon_eek: i'm in that group too :clapper:) some look to see if they have any friends on this site ( i'm not in that group, i have no friends :laugh: )

And Anti's, well they get everywhere, like rat's running around in sewers. you'll never stop them. Unlike Rats, you can't shoot them for pest control reasons. :thumbdown:

I always think,only ever put on your profile the kind of information you would be happy to but on flyers, and give away on the street.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ditch_Shitter

I didn't. Not that interested. But Gaia came into Chat recently and I may well have automatically checked then? Can't honestly remember. But Diggist and / or I do tend to take a glimpse at most peoples Profiles when they come in there and we don't know them too well. Just a boring part of the job.

Another thing to remember is the simple number of times ye leave the last Post on a Thread. Someone goes for the " Get Last Post " button and inadvertantly hits ye Handle instead. Boosh! They're staring at ye bloody profile and reaching for the Back button.

i never look to see who's viewed my profile usually but after reading this i had a quick look. of the last 5 to veiw,4 are none posters and people i dont know. doesn't bother me but makes you think why they look? i've nothing interesting on my profile!or most of my posts!!! :laugh:

There's many non posters on sites like this, and for many reason's. some are new to hunting and have very little information to give ( i'm in that group :D ) some are shy, and afraid of being slagged off for their lack of knowledge ( i'm in that group too :D ) Some look too see if there's people on here who they know ( that's my group again) Some are just perv's ( :icon_eek: i'm in that group too :clapper:) some look to see if they have any friends on this site ( i'm not in that group, i have no friends :laugh: )

And Anti's, well they get everywhere, like rat's running around in sewers. you'll never stop them. Unlike Rats, you can't shoot them for pest control reasons. :thumbdown:

I always think,only ever put on your profile the kind of information you would be happy to but on flyers, and give away on the street.

I thought you could shoot Antis, does it not say so in the Bible? I'm sure I read on here that Jesus wants us to shoot them to make his life easier.......??!!

Not knowlegable; don't want to be slagged off, no friends, bit of a perv..........who are you, and how come you know me so well?? :laugh:

I thought you could shoot Antis, does it not say so in the Bible? I'm sure I read on here that Jesus wants us to shoot them to make his life easier.......??!!

Not knowlegable; don't want to be slagged off, no friends, bit of a perv..........who are you, and how come you know me so well?? :laugh:

Good Lord no!! that would Be illegal. 8)

Good Lord no!! that would Be illegal. 8)

Damn; I was sure they were on the General Lisence...........but only if you could prove all other methods of control did not work! :whistling:

If you log out & log back in as annon you can perv all you like at profiles & it dont show up on the profiles you visited :laugh:

Kay you are so devious :laugh::laugh:

I didn't know that :whistling::whistling:

Not much you didnt :toast::toast:

I didn't. Not that interested. But Gaia came into Chat recently and I may well have automatically checked then? Can't honestly remember. But Diggist and / or I do tend to take a glimpse at most peoples Profiles when they come in there and we don't know them too well. Just a boring part of the job.

Another thing to remember is the simple number of times ye leave the last Post on a Thread. Someone goes for the " Get Last Post " button and inadvertantly hits ye Handle instead. Boosh! They're staring at ye bloody profile and reaching for the Back button.

ditch are you gay because evvery other lad had a look.... :D