White minorities ……

On 01/12/2022 at 09:09, WILF said:

That collective mental illness is more widespread than we all want to believe, even on this forum there are people taking their first steps on the road to being that person…..they may not be at that persons level but they have got on the bus ! 

P_oTO4Mpa0Z9aw62Fm9T2OZ1--ms9h9-oVCJ4wiTloY.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No sir, brits aren't lazy, at one time this little island ruled a quarter of the globe, we are still the 5'th or 6'th largest economy on the planet, genuine brits did that not Pakistanis, Nigerians or

Like some have said on hear you speak out on certain things like Muslim grooming gangs and illegal immigration and straight away you become the bad guy. A few years ago walking upto Rotherham train st

Ive said for years now and been called all sorts of names for saying it but its just basic common sense to me, its almost unfair to hold blacks to the same standards as whites on a large scale,many of

Posted Images

On 01/12/2022 at 09:49, BEARINATOR said:

Like they wish us, no thanks. Caught a taxi driver pissing on the waste ground next to mine the other week and without thinking I just shouted “dirty paki c**t” and my pal was like you can’t say that. If it was a white bloke I would of called him a dirty white c**t 

Ive said for years now and been called all sorts of names for saying it but its just basic common sense to me, its almost unfair to hold blacks to the same standards as whites on a large scale,many of these people cannot be expected to behave in a first world manner....you cant just cut into the biological line of development......expecting huge numbers and groups of third world people to fit into first world civilizations when they are 1000 years behind us in sociological civilizational development is a short cut that will cost first world nations dearly.....all the time we sweep racial difference under the carpet and pretend its not a thing,multicultural societies will never stand a chance of being successful.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Ive said for years now and been called all sorts of names for saying it but its just basic common sense to me, its almost unfair to hold blacks to the same level as whites on a large scale,many of these people cannot be expected to behave in a first world manner....you cant just cut into the biological line of development......expecting huge numbers and groups of third world people to fit into first world civilizations when they are 1000 years behind us in sociological civilizational development is a short cut that will cost first world nations dearly.....all the time we sweep racial difference under the carpet and pretend its not a thing,multicultural societies will never stand a chance of being successful.

Proof of this was shown in Leicester a few weeks ago, Muslims and Hindu's fighting on the streets,  

7 minutes ago, paulus said:

Proof of this was shown in Leicester a few weeks ago, Muslims and Hindu's fighting on the streets,  

Yes but that didnt involve white people so theres no " racism " to throw at it......it literally doesnt matter.

• Like 3
Just now, gnasher16 said:

Yes but that didnt involve white people so theres no " racism " to throw at it......it literally doesnt matter.

It was reported by the BBC as a disagreement over a recent cricket match, i kid you not 

13 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Ive said for years now and been called all sorts of names for saying it but its just basic common sense to me, its almost unfair to hold blacks to the same level as whites on a large scale,many of these people cannot be expected to behave in a first world manner....you cant just cut into the biological line of development......expecting huge numbers and groups of third world people to fit into first world civilizations when they are 1000 years behind us in sociological civilizational development is a short cut that will cost first world nations dearly.....all the time we sweep racial difference under the carpet and pretend its not a thing,multicultural societies will never stand a chance of being successful.

It’s a pretty arrogant and condescending attitude in my opinion by these people who claim to be all “down with blacks” (for want of a better description) to expect people from the 3rd world to come and inhabit the west and simply by dint of being here be all “Pip,pip, what ho old chap” and completely relinquish hundreds or thousands of years of genetic and cultural development !

At least blokes like us are acknowledging the differences and pointing out that it’s seems to be bad for them and bad for us to all be forced together…..It’s much more respectful to call and African an African rather than to play some silly game of “let’s pretend we all share a past” imho 

• Like 4
12 minutes ago, WILF said:

It’s a pretty arrogant and condescending attitude in my opinion by these people who claim to be all “down with blacks” (for want of a better description) to expect people from the 3rd world to come and inhabit the west and simply by dint of being here be all “Pip,pip, what ho old chap” and completely relinquish hundreds or thousands of years of genetic and cultural development !

At least blokes like us are acknowledging the differences and pointing out that it’s seems to be bad for them and bad for us to all be forced together…..It’s much more respectful to call and African an African rather than to play some silly game of “let’s pretend we all share a past” imho 

Exactly....to not acknowledge and fully appreciate ethnic difference and racial IQ is pure ignorance until you realise that the Chinese who lead the world when it comes to ethnic IQ,fully understand,acknowledge and appreciate it......some stories just tell themselves ! 

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2

I don't take offence when an abbo slings abuse at me, it's like when a gorilla at the zoo throws shit at you, you don't hate the gorilla, you laugh and think poor creature. They get away with it because they are more primitive, I believe that's the best way to think.

12 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

I don't take offence when an abbo slings abuse at me, it's like when a gorilla at the zoo throws shit at you, you don't hate the gorilla, you laugh and think poor creature. They get away with it because they are more primitive, I believe that's the best way to think.

An Aussie pal told us a joke,

"Saw an abo walking along the road wearing only one thong, ( flip flop, for us poms),

Lost a flip flop mate ? I asked, nah, replied the abo, found one !"

Cheers.

• Haha 1