White minorities ……

1 minute ago, Aussie Whip said:

You can see why they bred Boerboels. At least they have lions and hyenas to dispose of the evidence, I'd imagine the badgers over your way having a hard time cleaning up all the mess, lol.

Out of likes but a proper reply mate

• Haha 1

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No sir, brits aren't lazy, at one time this little island ruled a quarter of the globe, we are still the 5'th or 6'th largest economy on the planet, genuine brits did that not Pakistanis, Nigerians or

Like some have said on hear you speak out on certain things like Muslim grooming gangs and illegal immigration and straight away you become the bad guy. A few years ago walking upto Rotherham train st

Ive said for years now and been called all sorts of names for saying it but its just basic common sense to me, its almost unfair to hold blacks to the same standards as whites on a large scale,many of

Posted Images

Just now, WILF said:

Nobody should be harmed, after all, we ain’t savages.

No, they should be offered a “golden goodbye” ……say 50 or 100 grand ?

They would be set for life in many African or Asian countries and just think what benefits the massive influx of doctors, engineers, scientists, artists, bricklayers, tradesmen and generally a section of people that boast such high numbers of skilled and talented people in their ethnic group could do for these 3rd world countries.

They would be 1st world nations within a generation Im sure.

But harm, no, absolutely not.

Like they wish us, no thanks. Caught a taxi driver pissing on the waste ground next to mine the other week and without thinking I just shouted “dirty paki c**t” and my pal was like you can’t say that. If it was a white bloke I would of called him a dirty white c**t 

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, BEARINATOR said:

Like they wish us, no thanks. Caught a taxi driver pissing on the waste ground next to mine the other week and without thinking I just shouted “dirty paki c**t” and my pal was like you can’t say that. If it was a white bloke I would of called him a dirty white c**t 

I used to see Pakistanis in east London emptying the contents of their bins along the streets very, very early in the morning….did it all the time.

Its just what they do mate, hence why these countries look like they do.

We can hardly hold it against them for just being who they are.

But again, it highlights how different we are…..and there’s nothing wrong with being different, we just have to acknowledge it.

Its the forcing vastly different people together bit that creates problems.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
53 minutes ago, WILF said:

I used to see Pakistanis in east London emptying the contents of their bins along the streets very, very early in the morning….did it all the time.

Its just what they do mate, hence why these countries look like they do.

We can hardly hold it against them for just being who they are.

But again, it highlights how different we are…..and there’s nothing wrong with being different, we just have to acknowledge it.

Its the forcing vastly different people together bit that creates problems.

Exactly if they want it like their homeland send them back as we are different in nearly every way 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, BEARINATOR said:

what??

i dont think ive ever had an argument with a fellow white person and singled out the fact they were white.....and i argue with white people almost evry night of the week 

• Like 6
8 minutes ago, TOMO said:

what??

i dont think ive ever had an argument with a fellow white person and singled out the fact they were white.....and i argue with white people almost evry night of the week 

Had me puzzled that comment as well 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, TOMO said:

what??

I lost my temper and came out with it but didn’t mean it, I even give my pals wrong when they come out with racist comments in front of there coloured pals 

3 hours ago, BEARINATOR said:

“Oi ya dirty white c**t” 

??

• Haha 3
5 hours ago, WILF said:

Nobody should be harmed, after all, we ain’t savages.

But harm, no, absolutely not.

??

Oh yeah, unless it's lewis Hamilton.  Then it'd be OK for him to crash and burn to death.

Right, gotcha.  ? ?

15 hours ago, WILF said:

That collective mental illness is more widespread than we all want to believe, even on this forum there are people taking their first steps on the road to being that person…..they may not be at that persons level but they have got on the bus ! 

And when it comes to it and say coloured people took over the token white person that supported and bummed them up let them in to the corridors of power would then be turned on those who appeased them the vocal minority will soon be gotten rid of when they turn into the majority ……. South Africa now, Rhodesia before and Kenya the farm hands servants of farmers etc who joined political groups like the ANC and wanted to get hands on where made to set up the hand that fed them probably did so unwillingly but we’re made to then made others do so bullying like they were but felt if they done so so should they all pawns on a chess board that they never won on