White minorities ……

2 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

I'd be happy to move back your way if you get rid of the immigrants. If everyone stayed in their own land we wouldn't have this problem. Either that or we get rid of our unwanted immigrants and all you people come over here, lol.

Yep fcuk the lot back off home  ,starting with this lot I got to work with ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No sir, brits aren't lazy, at one time this little island ruled a quarter of the globe, we are still the 5'th or 6'th largest economy on the planet, genuine brits did that not Pakistanis, Nigerians or

Like some have said on hear you speak out on certain things like Muslim grooming gangs and illegal immigration and straight away you become the bad guy. A few years ago walking upto Rotherham train st

Ive said for years now and been called all sorts of names for saying it but its just basic common sense to me, its almost unfair to hold blacks to the same standards as whites on a large scale,many of

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, mackem said:

"Token whites" ARE a minority. 

And thats the labour party's agm opener, now get down on one knee kier and beg for mercy. Aint it funny that all the ones of colour doing the crying are the ones who went into battle against whites and got defeated. But whats worse are the so called liberal white self haters who believe every word of what that kitchen sink above was vomiting out there

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Like some have said on hear you speak out on certain things like Muslim grooming gangs and illegal immigration and straight away you become the bad guy. A few years ago walking upto Rotherham train station the Calendar news team shoved a microphone in my face and asked my views on the EDL having a protest in the town the look on the journalists face when I said I fully support their protest and they were ordinary working class folk. I never thought it would get aired on the news though they did cut a lot out Monday at work I got a bit of ribbing and a couple calling me a racist a few who know me shook my hand for saying something they would not dare do in this day and age. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
5 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

I'd be happy to move back your way if you get rid of the immigrants. If everyone stayed in their own land we wouldn't have this problem. Either that or we get rid of our unwanted immigrants and all you people come over here, lol.

Round them all up mate if they ain’t from there, I would send the lot back black or white to there own homelands 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, mackem said:

"Token whites" ARE a minority. 

That collective mental illness is more widespread than we all want to believe, even on this forum there are people taking their first steps on the road to being that person…..they may not be at that persons level but they have got on the bus ! 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

I think a lot of hatred started with the new can't say anything bullshit. In Oz we've always had a mixed population for as long as I can remember. We used to call Italians, Greeks and Lebs wogs, Asians slopeheads and abo's boongs from the noise they make when they hit your bullbar. It let off steam and everyone seemed to accept the names, it was not blood thirsty hatred, just jest. If you said that now knives would come out. Not really on subject but thought I'd add it.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
SOUTHAFRICATODAY.NET

In September 2022, there were 15 farm attacks and 7 farm murders in South Africa. In August, there were 15 farm...

The black Africans have the right idea for clearing the whites, we should be allowed to do the same then 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, BEARINATOR said:
SOUTHAFRICATODAY.NET

In September 2022, there were 15 farm attacks and 7 farm murders in South Africa. In August, there were 15 farm...

The black Africans have the right idea for clearing the whites, we should be allowed to do the same then 

You can see why they bred Boerboels. At least they have lions and hyenas to dispose of the evidence, I'd imagine the badgers over your way having a hard time cleaning up all the mess, lol.

6 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

They are probably about 5% indigenous and 95% English, Irish or whatever yet they identify as black in order to get handouts. These cast bred ones are the trouble makers, the 1/4 cast are the worst. I have a mate who is black as boot polish, full aboriginal and he is a great bloke, funny and honest. He has a good job and a nice mrs. 

Don’t know how anyone could fancy an abbo ?

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, BEARINATOR said:
SOUTHAFRICATODAY.NET

Nobody should be harmed, after all, we ain’t savages.

No, they should be offered a “golden goodbye” ……say 50 or 100 grand ?

They would be set for life in many African or Asian countries and just think what benefits the massive influx of doctors, engineers, scientists, artists, bricklayers, tradesmen and generally a section of people that boast such high numbers of skilled and talented people in their ethnic group could do for these 3rd world countries.

They would be 1st world nations within a generation Im sure.

But harm, no, absolutely not.

• Like 1