White minorities ……

7 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

I'm pretty sure that's right, now they are trying to get sections of coast and it seems they are getting the red carpet rolled out. Give them an inch. They're a useless people, they get everything handed to them yet they still complain. A cop up North shot a young indigenous not long ago because he came at them with a knife, now they want official revenge by spearing the copper. If I came at a cop with a knife I'd expect to be shot. Just an example of their mentality. I still feel more sorry for you guys seeing your homeland  and way of life destroyed.

But those indigenous people belong in oz and truth is oz belongs to them or should do and same goes for first nations of America, or am I missing something and white Australia's are a higher race ? Than the blackys. 

I bet the abo think the whites raped and destroyed there home land  

• Like 2

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No sir, brits aren't lazy, at one time this little island ruled a quarter of the globe, we are still the 5'th or 6'th largest economy on the planet, genuine brits did that not Pakistanis, Nigerians or

Like some have said on hear you speak out on certain things like Muslim grooming gangs and illegal immigration and straight away you become the bad guy. A few years ago walking upto Rotherham train st

Ive said for years now and been called all sorts of names for saying it but its just basic common sense to me, its almost unfair to hold blacks to the same standards as whites on a large scale,many of

Posted Images

Just now, Moocher71 said:

But those indigenous people belong in oz and truth is oz belongs to them or should do and same goes for first nations of America, or am I missing something and white Australia's are a higher race ? Than the blackys. 

All these Indigenous tribes were in tune with the land and never took more than the land could give, Then we, the white man came along and all we could see was money, still the same now, no wonder were all f****d. 

27 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

One white settler 1820's or 30's went out for a few days hunting, came back with 10+ heads, he had aboriginal ears nailed to the walls outside his house. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
58 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

Exactly Australia belongs to them, we should deport all the foreigners and immigrants and bring the British back 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, king said:

Mark stein said earlier on GB news..

More immigrants came to Britain in the last 1yr than between the period of 1066-1956..that's a crazy statistic...

Fuckun hell King, I thought you'd been shackled and transported to the colonies 

Where you been?

2 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

Fuckun hell King, I thought you'd been shackled and transported to the colonies 

Where you been?

Standing on the fringes looking in the last few months mate.. Nice to take a step back now and again..?

13 hours ago, Nicepix said:

In my view the reasons for the cover ups and two tier system is caused bg managers in public services including police, education and health being pressurised by politicians to adopt a system of 'diversity' that is actually positive discrimination against the indiginous population and also against males, hetrosexuals and able bodied people.     

Its all out there for anyone bothered to look into it you only need look into things like the  Runnymede Trust who drafted up The Parek Report which after concluding that Britain is a racist country and " racism " is now the ultimate evil in society decided that the solution for Britain is a vision to diversify it through multiculturalism and mass migration.....the home office are at the heart of all the institutions you talk of be it police,CPS ,unions,media who are not acting on behalf of the British population but are at war with the British population and demonise white working class people daily.... we are being mentally subjugated into thinking the state is benevolent and anything meaningful comes in the material form and this material gain/reward people are receiving is coming at the cost of having to cover up things like rape gangs which is apparently nowadays not on the high level of " evil " as a millionaire footballer being called a racial slur by a 13 year old on social media....this brainwashing is part of the objective to take from the British people on every level leading to the dehumanisation of our own people in our own country.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 3
12 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

How do they end up with ginger hair 

They are probably about 5% indigenous and 95% English, Irish or whatever yet they identify as black in order to get handouts. These cast bred ones are the trouble makers, the 1/4 cast are the worst. I have a mate who is black as boot polish, full aboriginal and he is a great bloke, funny and honest. He has a good job and a nice mrs. 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, downsouth said:

Trying to get sections of their own land.How dare they?

That does sound like I'm being a cnt but you don't live around them. I reckon they should give them land then cut off all modern conveniences, they wouldn't last a week. When you get your dogs poisoned or speared you tend to loose compassion for the poor native. Anyway they got conquered over 200 years ago so they need to get over it and enjoy the benefits of the modern world and start acting like a human.

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Id agree to them spearing the copper but to be done in secure military location, then when they go towards him with the spears id whack them too, as much as i agree they are natives, id give them land and say now fook aff, let them fend on their own, then change the laws that the white man in oz can shoot to kill any native trespasser on his land, as i said before if these peoples(natives) were any good they wouldnt have been 3rd worlders 

Perfect.

6 hours ago, Moocher71 said:

I used to think that until I moved out bush and lived near them. I'm an easy going, friendly type person until someone crosses me and no matter how nice you are they will push you until you snap. I don't think I'm better for my skin color and I didn't choose to be born here as were 6 or more generations before me.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, BEARINATOR said:

Exactly Australia belongs to them, we should deport all the foreigners and immigrants and bring the British back 

I'd be happy to move back your way if you get rid of the immigrants. If everyone stayed in their own land we wouldn't have this problem. Either that or we get rid of our unwanted immigrants and all you people come over here, lol.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

I used to think that until I moved out bush and lived near them. I'm an easy going, friendly type person until someone crosses me and no matter how nice you are they will push you until you snap. I don't think I'm better for my skin color and I didn't choose to be born here as were 6 or more generations before me.

I wasn't  saying you personally bud ,, 

• Like 1