White minorities ……

In my view the reasons for the cover ups and two tier system is caused bg managers in public services including police, education and health being pressurised by politicians to adopt a system of 'diversity' that is actually positive discrimination against the indiginous population and also against males, hetrosexuals and able bodied people.  I saw it myself in SYP and since retirement have spoken to teachers, medical staff, fire officers and their experiences echo mine. It came out in the recent RAF recruitment row that has suddenly gone quiet.  There has been an organised policy encouraged by promoting those from certain groups and those who push the agenda. Even on tv it is rammed down our throats. When was the last time that you saw an advert with an all white family? And tv presenters are being picked to tick a box rather than for their ability.    

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No sir, brits aren't lazy, at one time this little island ruled a quarter of the globe, we are still the 5'th or 6'th largest economy on the planet, genuine brits did that not Pakistanis, Nigerians or

Like some have said on hear you speak out on certain things like Muslim grooming gangs and illegal immigration and straight away you become the bad guy. A few years ago walking upto Rotherham train st

Ive said for years now and been called all sorts of names for saying it but its just basic common sense to me, its almost unfair to hold blacks to the same standards as whites on a large scale,many of

Posted Images

Fact of the matter is, they didn’t raise up black people…..they lowered the bar and excluded white people.

Blacks seem to feel no shame about it whatsoever and who can blame them, if they didn’t have that they would be achieving nothing just like they have for the last 400,000 years ! 

If there was a true level playing field in white European society blacks would almost hardly get a look in for any job other than sport.

Anyway, all been said before and it’s just depressing as f**k but if white peoples can’t be bothered to save themselves then they can stop moaning about it, shut up and die…..

• Like 2
3 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

I honestly think a lot of that is down to each person's circumstances i have worked with Roma Slovaks who came through an agency 5 of them lived in the same house so with their combined wages it didn't matter if their was no work for a couple of them on the other hand a lad who now works with us was on the dole for a year saying that he would not take the risk working for an agency on zero hour contracts when his rent and council tax was being paid for by being on the dole

If this country fcuked the Eastern block vermin off and made those fit to work,  work they be no one on the dole other than the sick and old ,

99 % of all wharehouse, factory etc is Eastern Europeans in my area qnd I blame our government for letting this happen 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Aussie Whip said:

I moved to the sticks years ago here in Oz because I could see what was going to happen. Now a large number of white Aussies are doing the same. Problem is the bush is full of indigenous, which are ok to live with if you are a zoo keeper.

End of day it's their homeland and the white man is the invader. And it's same here but we're the natives 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

If this country fcuked the Eastern block vermin off and made those fit to work,  work they be no one on the dole other than the sick and old ,

99 % of all wharehouse, factory etc is Eastern Europeans in my area qnd I blame our government for letting this happen 

That only works if everyone is in a level playing field mate.

People have been made to think of some poor white c**t on the dole as the enemy but the reality is, he is the victim !

He is the victim of every policy implemented since 1947 by both major  party’s.

They didn’t invest in him, they cast him aside and shipped in blacks and Asians instead.

They told him at every opportunity he was nothing, they got “us” telling him he was nothing.

They incentivised those they shipped in and put barriers in the poor white c**ts path at every opportunity.

They gave blacks £25,000 to move to areas like my old area while lads born and bred struggled to pay the mortgage and the bills !

This bloke can’t work in the warehouse because he can’t afford too, the game isn’t rigged in his favour…..quiet the opposite, it’s rigged against him.

He don’t want to live 20 to a house, he don’t want to use the same name as 20 of his relatives on the car insurance , he can’t throw the race card…..the list is endless.

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

Over here you only need to identify as being indigenous, there are a lot of ginger, freckled boongs getting handouts. You can tell who has it in them though, they are total cnts and mostly in jail. They are truly the worst race of people that have ever existed.

Tell me mate, is it Arnhem Land that’s protected ?

No white people can settle there ?

• Like 1

WILF is right in that the bar was lowered in order to employ or promote the  non white, hetrosexual, able bodied, males. So years later we now have senior manages in all our public servicss who should bever have got their foot on the first rung of the ladder.

16 minutes ago, WILF said:

Tell me mate, is it Arnhem Land that’s protected ?

No white people can settle there ?

I'm pretty sure that's right, now they are trying to get sections of coast and it seems they are getting the red carpet rolled out. Give them an inch. They're a useless people, they get everything handed to them yet they still complain. A cop up North shot a young indigenous not long ago because he came at them with a knife, now they want official revenge by spearing the copper. If I came at a cop with a knife I'd expect to be shot. Just an example of their mentality. I still feel more sorry for you guys seeing your homeland  and way of life destroyed.

10 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

I'm pretty sure that's right, now they are trying to get sections of coast and it seems they are getting the red carpet rolled out. Give them an inch. They're a useless people, they get everything handed to them yet they still complain. A cop up North shot a young indigenous not long ago because he came at them with a knife, now they want official revenge by spearing the copper. If I came at a cop with a knife I'd expect to be shot. Just an example of their mentality. I still feel more sorry for you guys seeing your homeland  and way of life destroyed.

My point is mate, world politicians can recognise an indigenous homeland when it suits them and protect a population under threat when it suits them…..they tell us no such thing exists or should exist but it quiet obviously does and should.

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

WILF is right in that the bar was lowered in order to employ or promote the  non white, hetrosexual, able bodied, males. So years later we now have senior manages in all our public servicss who should bever have got their foot on the first rung of the ladder.

Here’s another thing, how often has some f***ing rag like the daily Mail ran a headline about “over weight white single mum has 6 kids and she’s costing you £700 a week” and us silly c**ts all scream “Horrible b*****d, shouldn’t have kids if they can’t afford them” ? 
They and we do it all the time.

Well, let me tell you, the average black or Asian has no such qualms or loyalty to HM Treasury, they are having kids right, left and centre and it’s us dopey c**ts not copping on……and so, we die out ! 

If we don’t start thinking outside the box about all sorts of things we are done for. 

Stop voting for this shit for starters, stop buying into the propaganda, stop resenting your own, support those who are having a go at your enemies whatever the cost to you and let’s face it, it won’t be much !

Refuse to play this game.

1 minute ago, WILF said:

Here’s another thing, how often has some f***ing rag like the daily Mail ran a headline about “over weight white single mum has 6 kids and she’s costing you £700 a week” and us silly c**ts all scream “Horrible b*****d, shouldn’t have kids if they can’t afford them” ? 
They and we do it all the time.

Well, let me tell you, the average black or Asian has no such qualms or loyalty to HM Treasury, they are having kids right, left and centre and it’s us dopey c**ts not copping on……and so, we die out ! 

If we don’t start thinking outside the box about all sorts of things we are done for. 

Stop voting for this shit for starters, stop buying into the propaganda, stop resenting your own, support those who are having a go at your enemies whatever the cost to you and let’s face it, it won’t be much !

Refuse to play this game.

Phew! I thought that you were advocating us all going out and pupping as many single mums as we could to get the white population up.

1 minute ago, Nicepix said:

Phew! I thought that you were advocating us all going out and pupping as many single mums as we could to get the white population up.

I wouldn’t say that mate because I’m a big advocate of the family unit, but I would say to white peoples have as many kids as you can and legally support them any way you can……the time for Queensbury rules and being the “good guy” are long past.

Every f****r from the 3rd world is using the system to their maximum advantage and I think it’s about time more white people copped on ;) 

As it stands, most people are priced out of more than 1 or 2 kids, white familys need to be having 4 and 5 ! 

I suppose the point is in that rant (if I have one !) is that the only ones playing by the rules is us….and it’s killing us.

• Like 4