White minorities ……

I'm standing having a smoke outside work and I'm the only English person out of maybe 60 people ,what as happened to England. 

This lot say if it wasn't for them uk would collapse as they do the work qs English people lazy and sit on benefits and don't want to work ,

• Like 2

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No sir, brits aren't lazy, at one time this little island ruled a quarter of the globe, we are still the 5'th or 6'th largest economy on the planet, genuine brits did that not Pakistanis, Nigerians or

Like some have said on hear you speak out on certain things like Muslim grooming gangs and illegal immigration and straight away you become the bad guy. A few years ago walking upto Rotherham train st

Ive said for years now and been called all sorts of names for saying it but its just basic common sense to me, its almost unfair to hold blacks to the same standards as whites on a large scale,many of

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Moocher71 said:

I'm standing having a smoke outside work and I'm the only English person out of maybe 60 people ,what as happened to England. 

This lot say if it wasn't for them uk would collapse as they do the work qs English people lazy and sit on benefits and don't want to work ,

No sir, brits aren't lazy, at one time this little island ruled a quarter of the globe, we are still the 5'th or 6'th largest economy on the planet, genuine brits did that not Pakistanis, Nigerians or polish. 

• Like 9

I was sitting on the board of governors of a school over 10 years ago now and I was watching as the school community got ruined with an intake of people moved out of the ghettos of east London who had absolutely nothing in common with us and had no interest in having anything in common.

It was in many ways a microcosm of the wider community.

I stood with a group of parents and told them I was going to insist we stop taking these people into the school community…..the reaction was almost universally horror !

”You can’t do that” they almost all said.

I brought it up at full governors meeting, it meant a decrease in funding because it would mean lowering the roll…..again, stunned silence around the room.

They couldn’t believe that someone’s gone and said it out loud and they were terrified ! 

That, imho, is a reflection of the whole f***ing country !

• Like 5
2 hours ago, Moocher71 said:

I honestly think a lot of that is down to each person's circumstances i have worked with Roma Slovaks who came through an agency 5 of them lived in the same house so with their combined wages it didn't matter if their was no work for a couple of them on the other hand a lad who now works with us was on the dole for a year saying that he would not take the risk working for an agency on zero hour contracts when his rent and council tax was being paid for by being on the dole.

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

I honestly think a lot of that is down to each person's circumstances i have worked with Roma Slovaks who came through an agency 5 of them lived in the same house so with their combined wages it didn't matter if their was no work for a couple of them on the other hand a lad who now works with us was on the dole for a year saying that he would not take the risk working for an agency on zero hour contracts when his rent and council tax was being paid for by being on the dole.

And that is the crux. There isn't enough incentive to entice those on guaranteed benefits into work.

17 minutes ago, WILF said:

I was sitting on the board of governors of a school over 10 years ago now and I was watching as the school community got ruined with an intake of people moved out of the ghettos of east London who had absolutely nothing in common with us and had no interest in having anything in common.

It was in many ways a microcosm of the wider community.

I stood with a group of parents and told them I was going to insist we stop taking these people into the school community…..the reaction was almost universally horror !

”You can’t do that” they almost all said.

I brought it up at full governors meeting, it meant a decrease in funding because it would mean lowering the roll…..again, stunned silence around the room.

They couldn’t believe that someone’s gone and said it out loud and they were terrified ! 

That, imho, is a reflection of the whole f***ing country !

The amount of African and Muslim kids at the Catholic junior school my grandson goes to is a lot more than when my daughter's attended the same school in the early 90s.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

The amount of African and Muslim kids at the Catholic junior school my grandson goes to is a lot more than when my daughter's attended the same school in the early 90s.

And the community feeling around these schools is now practically non existent……that’s no coincidence mate.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, WILF said:

And the community feeling around these schools is now practically non existent……that’s no coincidence mate.

To a degree mate you are right council property's on the estate i live on the quieter parts when they come empty seem to be given to Africans and no one dare say anything. The council must have breathed a sigh of relief at the passing of the late Marlene Guest who would have been challenging the council on this as no one has had the courage to take her place.

• Like 1

Now the whites are a minority in those towns, they'll be able to have a White Police Officers Association, a Christian Council, be immune from any criticism, be able to play the race card and victim card at every opportunity and have the police look the other way at any crimes they commit. Or doesn't it work like that? 

7 minutes ago, walshie said:

Now the whites are a minority in those towns, they'll be able to have a White Police Officers Association, a Christian Council, be immune from any criticism, be able to play the race card and victim card at every opportunity and have the police look the other way at any crimes they commit. Or doesn't it work like that? 

Good point walshie 

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, walshie said:

None of that applies to white folk

• Sad 1
10 hours ago, dytkos said:

Are the baths still there Bob?  Used to go there regularly as a youngster. And the Mini Sport shop!

Burnley and Blackburn are both over 40% coloured. 

Cheers, D.

Ye baths and mini sport are still going. Burnley and Blackburn are split as you will know your self these towns av always had  well segregated areas . When estates  like stoops and shadsworth turn black jobs fukt lol 

Edited by BobDown
  • Thanks 1
14 hours ago, BobDown said:

Before long it only be out in sticks where you don't live near a clan of imports 

I moved to the sticks years ago here in Oz because I could see what was going to happen. Now a large number of white Aussies are doing the same. Problem is the bush is full of indigenous, which are ok to live with if you are a zoo keeper.

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, walshie said:

? ? ? Hopefully that was tongue in cheek !

Although it still amazes me how many folk either cant see or dont want to see how white people are being systematically attacked on a daily basis particularly in Britain.....not only have we been forced to label the worlds majority ethnicities as " minorities " but we have also had these lies built up into victim groups and communities like BAME.....we are the only nation in the world who does this....if people think it will stop once we become minorities in our own homelands then they are simply not paying attention and need to wake up before its too late in my opinion.

IMG_6474.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
1 hour ago, tatsblisters said:

To a degree mate you are right council property's on the estate i live on the quieter parts when they come empty seem to be given to Africans and no one dare say anything. The council must have breathed a sigh of relief at the passing of the late Marlene Guest who would have been challenging the council on this as no one has had the courage to take her place.

When Marlene Guest first uncovered the grooming gangs there was the same look of shock/horror ( you cant say that ) as Wilf described......statements made by Griffin,Tyndall right back to old Enoch were all met with that same look and response......i dont think its anything to do with cowardice i just think people have been taught to be passive and discreet when it comes to uncomfortable truths regarding race......political correctness was always about getting people to police themselves regarding " hurty words " ........even if its the truth.

• Like 2