White minorities ……

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No sir, brits aren't lazy, at one time this little island ruled a quarter of the globe, we are still the 5'th or 6'th largest economy on the planet, genuine brits did that not Pakistanis, Nigerians or

Like some have said on hear you speak out on certain things like Muslim grooming gangs and illegal immigration and straight away you become the bad guy. A few years ago walking upto Rotherham train st

Ive said for years now and been called all sorts of names for saying it but its just basic common sense to me, its almost unfair to hold blacks to the same standards as whites on a large scale,many of

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, socks said:

So the ONS have officially published figures showing that white people are the minority in London Birmingham and Manchester …..

Leicester, The tribes have been in the Majority for years. The other facts of that report are 37% of the Country have no religion, Muslims are up from 5.6% to 6.9% of the population.  

21 minutes ago, socks said:

So the ONS have officially published figures showing that white people are the minority in London Birmingham and Manchester …..

That mean we can stop calling them ethnic minorities now ?.

2 hours ago, socks said:

In the small town I live in just outside of Burnley it is always been an white stronghold that don't really welcome outside culture. Now there is all breeds knocking a bout I believe many to be refugees being housed multiple occupants. Before long it only be out in sticks where you don't live near a clan of imports 

Edited by BobDown
  • Like 1

We are the ethnic minority and have been for long time ,

Some places are over run with packies and blacks others Eastern Europeans and it as been like that for years and I see no difference in what colour they are they all fcuking immigrants ,

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, BobDown said:

In the small town I live in just outside of Burnley it is always been an white stronghold that don't really welcome outside culture. Now there is all breeds knocking a bout I believe many to be refugees being housed multiple occupants. Before long it only be out in sticks where you don't live near a clan of imports 

Don't know were your from Bob but lancs is rifle with pakis and immigrants landlords are making a killing plus cheap Labour 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Don't know were your from Bob but lancs is rifle with pakis and immigrants landlords are making a killing plus cheap Labour 

Am from Padiham. I know Burnley has its areas but they were never welcome hear. Now they have near every shop And a few are settling in. When I was young lad they would of been run out and I'm not so old so it's changed  fast in short time 

• Like 3

Always a bit of a double edged sword for me now this sort of stuff...." If only you had listened to us,but all you did was call us dirty names,now its probably too late "

If you had only listened to the BNP when you had the chance !

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

People are finally starting to open their eyes to this war on white people and having been brainwashed with how wonderful multiculturalism and diversity is for us all its sometimes good to get back to basics.

Diversity is about very basic arithmetic....to say you want MORE ethnic diversity is exactly the same as saying you want LESS of the ethnicity you have already got.....the data is showing that native British whites are becoming minorities in some of our major cities and towns....am i racist for saying i dont want that ?.....because personally i want more ethnic minorities every bit as much as they want more of me....so how much is that ?

IMG_6478.jpg

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
2 hours ago, BobDown said:

Am from Padiham. I know Burnley has its areas but they were never welcome hear. Now they have near every shop And a few are settling in. When I was young lad they would of been run out and I'm not so old so it's changed  fast in short time 

Are the baths still there Bob?  Used to go there regularly as a youngster. And the Mini Sport shop!

Burnley and Blackburn are both over 40% coloured. 

Cheers, D.