I HAD COVID

About seven weeks ago me & my Wife caught Covid after 4 days she was clear and better it took me 3 more days to be clear  and  thought that was it , it was not it was just the start and the aftermath was far worse than the illness, i am 74 ,fit and strong  with no health issuesbut i have no doubt in my mind  that if i had not had the 4 jabs it would have croaked me. This morning i went out to pick some Blue legs  [FUNGI]  after walking 20  yards i picked a hand ful and sent a picture to a dealer and rang my Mrs to bring some crates two minutes later i was on my knees thinking i was  walking to the light, that is just a little taste of of what covid can do . one hour later after a Bath and a cup of tea i was feeling a bit better and wondering how much money had i left in that field.

DSCF2864.JPG

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I think you may want to look at your 4 jabs as the problem, I,m 60 unjabbed caught it for the first time a short while ago and was back at work in 3 days, my fully vaccinated daughter has just spent a week in bed with it, ??but which ever way you look at it hope your both ok and make a full recovery ?

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

You wouldn’t of died if you never had your jab ffs ?? 

why do people say this? Her nan said the same thing and her sister who’s also 81 years old who was “vunreble” and going through chemotherapy who also has COPD said well I didn’t have it and I didn’t die with it. 

everyone who’s jabbed has it worse than the unjabbed. Under the guise of “oh it varies from person to person” 

even doctors are telling us they’ve had a rise in sudden death since the jab. 

people are that soft and brainwashed they believe they would have “died” if they never got jabs. That is literally just something to make themselves feel better. 

? 

• Like 8
17 hours ago, Greyman said:

I think you may want to look at your 4 jabs as the problem, I,m 60 unjabbed caught it for the first time a short while ago and was back at work in 3 days, my fully vaccinated daughter has just spent a week in bed with it, ??but which ever way you look at it hope your both ok and make a full recovery ?

Imagine pumping yourself with a trial drug FOUR TIMES!! and presuming nothing was going to happen ?

old Jewish fella that goes down the gym said most of his family basically disowned him and his little family over not having it. 

2 of which are dead with heart attacks 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Imagine pumping yourself with a trial drug FOUR TIMES!! and presuming nothing was going to happen ?

old Jewish fella that goes down the gym said most of his family basically disowned him and his little family over not having it. 

2 of which are dead with heart attacks 

well, ive had me booster/ flu jab , i am ok no prob. i was 70 in august , ok got things wrong with me, bad back, gut probs Ibad gut cramps, but my overall health , i still strong/fit. now last year i had real bad chest, was out of breath etc, said to my wife i must have covid, had 3 tests all  clear, went to doctor he said i had winter virus, it took me near 3 months to feel right, i fit now, but i know a bloke 10 year younger than me, he had similar took him full 3 months to get right, now this aint covid , but i reckon it been feckin worse if it had been covid .

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I can remember watching a conversation on the news between a consultant antitheist and the Health minister at the time, The antitheist was saying he was not having any boosters as they only last a maximum of 6 weeks with a 2 week period for it to start to work. So he said that he would have to be having a jab every 4 weeks for it to be effective.  

1 hour ago, paulus said:

I can remember watching a conversation on the news between a consultant antitheist and the Health minister at the time, The antitheist was saying he was not having any boosters as they only last a maximum of 6 weeks with a 2 week period for it to start to work. So he said that he would have to be having a jab every 4 weeks for it to be effective.  

I remember that they all tryed to demonise him

I had covid for one night tested positive a couple of times early mid day by the evening felt rough as a badgers arse so tested again just to make sure went to bed thinking I’ll probably die in my sleep or something how it was portrayed covid was next morning woke up like a new  man with a spring in my step tested come back negative waited till mid day tested again negative. But I did have a first vaccine that they offered as I thought I’ve got i laws that are classified as a risk so I thought of them rather than my self but the vaccine made me feel terrible for a bout a couple of months I felt tired an lethargic all the time I didn’t feel my self at all an point blank refuse to have any more vaccine for covid 

• Like 3

There has NEVER been any research done on reduced transmission of COVID from those that have been vaccinated. That was all just PR bullshit from the prime minister and chief medical officer, pure lies.

If you get COVID after having 4 vaccinations, surely reality should hit home by then. Are people seriously going to have 5 jabs or more when a politician recommends it to you? Madness!!!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2