Wexford dog attack

3 hours ago, bird said:

no,  not with people , but we had a big male 19 in 50lb , that once  locked on to a great dane x type thing , this dane thing came charging over to our dog, our dog hit him behind his front leg, by his chest,  my old man new how brake him off, he always had  small type stick with him, even in our garden . this was about 1962 , i was 10 year old then , but once you seen what these type dogs can do in few seconds , that dane leg was a mess , so a small child got no chance , even full grown man would be in trouble  the speed/ power , and grit in them  you be fooked,  like been said over and over again in the wrong hands the dangerous  dog, simple as that .

I was 12 months premature in 62 lol....I accept dog aggression with some of the dogs,but not with humans,it's more common in the last few years,

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Problem is the adults are just kids themselves, it’s called degeneration we’re each litter just gets thicker and thicker through breeding, parents probably first x Vicky pollard / local kebab dad and

That has to be one of the most retarded things I’ve ever read .    I couldn’t look at a dog again let alone keep another 4 if it killed my mother 

no,  not with people , but we had a big male 19 in 50lb , that once  locked on to a great dane x type thing , this dane thing came charging over to our dog, our dog hit him behind his front leg, by hi