Wexford dog attack

WWW.INDEPENDENT.IE

A young boy is in a serious condition in hospital after he was viciously attacked by a pitbull in Co Wexford...

Why people keep these kinds of dogs around kids I can't fathom,poor kid must be in tatters

• Sad 1

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Problem is the adults are just kids themselves, it’s called degeneration we’re each litter just gets thicker and thicker through breeding, parents probably first x Vicky pollard / local kebab dad and

That has to be one of the most retarded things I’ve ever read .    I couldn’t look at a dog again let alone keep another 4 if it killed my mother 

no,  not with people , but we had a big male 19 in 50lb , that once  locked on to a great dane x type thing , this dane thing came charging over to our dog, our dog hit him behind his front leg, by hi

55 minutes ago, MH1 said:
WWW.WESTERNTELEGRAPH.CO.UK

Police have confirmed that they are investigating a dog attack at the same...

Another one over this way. You'd think after one killed your mum you wouldn't have one in the house let alone four.

Wankers deserve it 

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Problem is the adults are just kids themselves, it’s called degeneration we’re each litter just gets thicker and thicker through breeding, parents probably first x Vicky pollard / local kebab dad and so on, ??

Also seems to be about the image the thick fekers think they portray by keeping these types of dog when in reality I wouldn't trust the fekers with an hamster.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Wankers deserve it 

Total morons.  I just read the article on the injuries that led to the death of the old lady last year....horrific.  Why do they think living with a hoard of American bulldogs is a good idea, especially after your Ma gets mauled to death?  No hope for the dim feckers...... The welfare of their kids should come under the spotlight before we hear that they got shredded too.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, littlefish said:

Total morons.  I just read the article on the injuries that led to the death of the old lady last year....horrific.  Why do they think living with a hoard of American bulldogs is a good idea, especially after your Ma gets mauled to death?  No hope for the dim feckers...... The welfare of their kids should come under the spotlight before we hear that they got shredded too.

Million per cent some people are off their heads. 

don’t deserve kids let alone animals 

• Like 3
13 hours ago, MH1 said:
WWW.WESTERNTELEGRAPH.CO.UK

Police have confirmed that they are investigating a dog attack at the same...

Another one over this way. You'd think after one killed your mum you wouldn't have one in the house let alone four.

I'm surprised they were allowed to keep dogs, may be they wasn't?

Told the story a few times but a lad I know got nailed by a pit about 5 year back, he’s not a soft lad well up for a ruck, but it took him over 20 mins to stop the dog and stabbed it 17 times, he has had loads of surgery on his arm and still has limited use in his hand due to ligament damage, they are a fair beast when they get going and wouldn’t give much chance to a granny or child ✌️✌️

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Told the story a few times but a lad I know got nailed by a pit about 5 year back, he’s not a soft lad well up for a ruck, but it took him over 20 mins to stop the dog and stabbed it 17 times, he has had loads of surgery on his arm and still has limited use in his hand due to ligament damage, they are a fair beast when they get going and wouldn’t give much chance to a granny or child ✌️✌️

100 %  mate, your right a proper full on apbt, takes  some feckin stopping , ive said on here before we kept  fit line of staffs in the 60s, more like apbts of today  ours were 16 - 19in  40- 55 lb very strong dogs, so well bred pit be in a different league , be more a full on dog, i had bitch 20in 60lb  good temp , but all our bull terriers  were kept outside in kennel/ runs , there not house pets, there  performance animals , like all working dogs.    

• Like 2