Was convinced to buy a kilt

• Wolfdog91 changed the title to Was convinced to buy a kilt

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Went to a Renaissance festival with my gf and our DnD group and within 20min she talked me into buying a kilt ?  "How can you have Scottish blood in you and not have a kilt " she kept badgering .

A black fella with a man bag, wearing a dress, 5ft 1, shades on in the rain... f**k me there's too much ammo there to even try!! Lol     Nice one mate, you look....um....er.... ridiculo

? he’s so short you can see his feet on his drivers license!

Posted Images

A black fella with a man bag, wearing a dress, 5ft 1, shades on in the rain... f**k me there's too much ammo there to even try!! Lol

Nice one mate, you look....um....er.... ridiculous lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 8
12 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

A black fella with a man bag, wearing a dress, 5ft 1, shades on in the rain... f**k me there's too much ammo there to even try!! Lol

Nice one mate, you look....um....er.... ridiculous lol

Ok I'm all fairness the bag belonged to on of my friends and she asked me to hold it ?

And ridiculous! That a good bit better then the dumbass I usually get from my friends lol ! ??

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Qbgrey said:

Got to take your trousers and under cracker’s off tho mate that’s cheating right thier

O I did I soon as I got in the damn car ? yeah no apparently you can get a public indecency charge or something if you fall down and down see you bare ass and balls or something 

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

Got to take your trousers and under cracker’s off tho mate that’s cheating right thier

2 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

You're not supposed to wear anything under a kilt, Wolfy, but kudos for giving it a go ! ??

Cheers.

Lads... can I direct you to picture number 1.. he has his jeans in his hands abd the kilt on... so he must wear tights under his jeans??

What is it wolfie... suspender belt and stockings underneath? Lol

1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

Hoodie, kilt, leggings, old desert boots and a plastic carrier bag......perfect for any street corner in Glasgow ! ??

Cheers.

Check out the bird in the background with the red dress on... it looks like a lord of the rings convention...lol

• Haha 1