Covid thread disappeared????

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leave the lad alone ffs ,your making a show of yourself .

I dont think anyone really gives a shit what is said on here, surely?  I thought some of the personal shit thrown at Max about his wife and kid was out of order, he gave a load back and I'm prett

Too many convenient coincidences for my liking ...all the mods are freemasons ...coincidence? Walshie works for big pharma ..coincidence? Socks is a government hitman ....coincidence? B

Posted Images

On 06/12/2022 at 20:08, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

On a side note........how on earth can doctors say giving certain drugs that reduce your immune system be called treatment??? It's insane!!! 

If a doctor told me the best way to treat my auto immune condition or my weak immune system is to take a treatment that reduces my immune systems function even more....I would burst into laughter! You cannot be serious! 

This is not healthcare it's the opposite. Hidden in plain view?

Most auto immune diseases are due to an overly active immune response as in many forms of arthritis so reducing the response is the best management.

link with more info below.

MY.CLEVELANDCLINIC.ORG

Autoimmune diseases like lupus, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis and psoriasis happen because your immune system attacks your body instead of...

On 06/12/2022 at 17:06, Daniel cain said:

I will say it again...?If you need a jab because your scared of seasonal flu/cold...THEN YOUR A f***ing PUSSY WHIPPED WEAK ASS EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN BEING???

That's an interesting idea. i get a flu jab every year and thankfully haven't had flu for a fair few years. This means i don't catch flu, real flu is not very nice, so save myself feeling crap, I don't infect my patients, who are often vulnerable, or family although I'm often in contact with positive people. I don't infect vulnerable people i interact with in the community such as my elderly neighbours or family.

Basically the flu vaccine saves a few lives directly plus it saves a lot of money to society in that kids have less time off of school so parents don't have to take time off, people have less sick, better for them and the employer, hospital have less cases being admitted so beds are under less stress etc.

So if I'm a "f***ing PUSSY WHIPPED WEAK ASS EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN BEING" because I'm  immune to the great majority of flu and a multiple number of other diseases due to vaccines and so very healthy with little in the way of sickness then i feel you have a strange idea of what being strong constituents. ?

Edited by sandymere
  • Like 1

back to Covid chaps.

SCIENCEBASEDMEDICINE.ORG

Everything old is new again when it comes to antivax tropes. Stew Peters' antivax pseudodocumentary Died Suddenly resurrects the old antivax conspiracy that...

SCIENCEBASEDMEDICINE.ORG

Two weeks ago, COVID-19 conspiracy theorist Stew Peters released an antivax pseudodocumentary, Died Suddenly, whose main claim is that COVID-19 vaccines...

1 minute ago, sandymere said:

That's an interesting idea. i get a flu jab every year and thankfully haven't had flu for a fair few years. This means i don't have flu which, real flu is not very nice so save myself feeling crap, I don't infect my patients, who are often vulnerable, or family although I'm often in contact with positive people. I don't infect vulnerable people i interact with in the community such as my elderly neighbours or family.

Basically the flu vaccine saves a few lives directly plus it saves a lot of money to society in that kids have less time off of school so parents don't have to take time off, people have less sick, better for then and the employer, hospital have less cases being admitted so beds are under less stress etc.

So if I'm a "f***ing PUSSY WHIPPED WEAK ASS EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN BEING" because I'm  immune to the great majority of flu and a multiple number of other diseases due to vaccines and so very healthy with little in the way of sickness then i feel you have a strange idea of what being strong constituents. 

You do what you are told to do, because of your profession...you were forced to take your jabs pal,thought you was some free thinking point break  surfer type??? your no more than a sheep imo,sorry if that  offends you ...it's all about lifestyle choices...the weak thought they would be missing out,love em,so you all complied....I will never be scared of catching a f***ing cold or some man flu..will carry on regardless,what will be,will be...lifes for living not being suppressed and controlled...I paddle my own canoe ?

• Like 3
38 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

You do what you are told to do, because of your profession...you were forced to take your jabs pal,thought you was some free thinking point break  surfer type??? your no more than a sheep imo,sorry if that  offends you ...it's all about lifestyle choices...the weak thought they would be missing out,love em,so you all complied....I will never be scared of catching a f***ing cold or some man flu..will carry on regardless,what will be,will be...lifes for living not being suppressed and controlled...I paddle my own canoe ?

LOL, I don't get forced to do anything, I do what i do after personal consideration of a mixture of common sense and scientific evidence. If I was scared of catching something I wouldn't do what i do, using good evidence and common sense is how we avoid being controlled.

Commom sense. I don't like catching the flu, makes you feel shite for a few days so I reduce my risk by getting vaccines.

Science. The current vaccine seems to have a good outcome compared to the last years, Australia reporting 60% prevention, but even when it has a lower impact of completely stopping infection it still has benefits.

The flu vaccine (flu shot or nasal spray vaccine) significantly reduces the risk of contracting the flu. Consider the 2019–2020 season: People who had the vaccine were 39% less likely to get the flu than those who did not.

In addition to preventing illness, the flu vaccine also reduces the risk of hospitalization and death. Here’s what researchers have found about the flu vaccine:3

• Getting the vaccine reduces the risk of intensive-care unit (ICU) hospitalization by 26% and the risk of death by 31%, according to a 2021 study.4
  • Among adults who are hospitalized for the flu, people who are vaccinated are 59% less likely to need intensive care unit (ICU) care, according to a 2018 study.5 
  • People with heart disease who get the vaccine are less likely to experience cardiac events.6
  • People with diabetes and chronic lung disease who get the vaccine are less likely to be hospitalized for those conditions. 
  • Pregnant people who get the vaccine are 40% less likely to be hospitalized for flu than pregnant people who did not get the vaccine.

In addition to protecting you, getting the flu vaccine can keep you from contracting the flu and passing it to others, including infants and the elderly, who are at higher risks for complications.

Pregnant people who get the vaccine help protect their baby from the flu (passing on the protective antibodies developed by the vaccine), which can be valuable during the first six months of life when a child is not able to be vaccinated.7

WWW.VERYWELLHEALTH.COM

Flu vaccine efficacy fluctuates annually; recently they've ranged between 29% and 48% effective for prevention. Learn about available flu shot types.

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, sandymere said:

LOL, I don't get forced to do anything, I do what i do after personal consideration of a mixture of common sense and scientific evidence. If I was scared of catching something I wouldn't do what i do, using good evidence and common sense is how we avoid being controlled.

Commom sense. I don't like catching the flu, makes you feel shite for a few days so I reduce my risk by getting vaccines.

Science. The current vaccine seems to have a good outcome compared to the last years, Australia reporting 60% prevention, but even when it has a lower impact of completely stopping infection it still has benefits.

The flu vaccine (flu shot or nasal spray vaccine) significantly reduces the risk of contracting the flu. Consider the 2019–2020 season: People who had the vaccine were 39% less likely to get the flu than those who did not.

In addition to preventing illness, the flu vaccine also reduces the risk of hospitalization and death. Here’s what researchers have found about the flu vaccine:3

• Getting the vaccine reduces the risk of intensive-care unit (ICU) hospitalization by 26% and the risk of death by 31%, according to a 2021 study.4
  • Among adults who are hospitalized for the flu, people who are vaccinated are 59% less likely to need intensive care unit (ICU) care, according to a 2018 study.5 
  • People with heart disease who get the vaccine are less likely to experience cardiac events.6
  • People with diabetes and chronic lung disease who get the vaccine are less likely to be hospitalized for those conditions. 
  • Pregnant people who get the vaccine are 40% less likely to be hospitalized for flu than pregnant people who did not get the vaccine.

In addition to protecting you, getting the flu vaccine can keep you from contracting the flu and passing it to others, including infants and the elderly, who are at higher risks for complications.

Pregnant people who get the vaccine help protect their baby from the flu (passing on the protective antibodies developed by the vaccine), which can be valuable during the first six months of life when a child is not able to be vaccinated.7

WWW.VERYWELLHEALTH.COM

Flu vaccine efficacy fluctuates annually; recently they've ranged between 29% and 48% effective for prevention. Learn about available flu shot types.

One of the reasons I had the jabs was because our daughter, who was a staff nurse on covid wards, told us if we didnt and then caught it, we could possibly die due to our current age and health situation.  Another reason was that I thought I could possibly go stark raving mad and start to see Lions, Leopards and Tigers behind every f***ing tree and bush in the f***ing kingdom!

IMG_20201216_111103.jpg

• Haha 2
On 06/12/2022 at 21:03, chartpolski said:

Got a couple of pairs, the civvie blue top and the military brown top.

IMG_2114.JPG.bfcfc39e1b2a8a675af9dee7b0f58238.JPG

Got the military ones and the ecw socks off a Surplus site for less than £20 for the two pairs, but now the sealskins alone are £35 !

Maybe Santa will bring me some if I keep mentioning it to the missus ! ??

Cheers.

have the same ones ?

317973082_1206848439925163_6738751297891230651_n 1.jpg

317599293_1187329128876883_7966968745544805141_n2.jpg

52 minutes ago, micky said:

go stark raving mad and start to see Lions, Leopards and Tigers behind every f***ing tree and bush in the f***ing kingdom!

Ah, from a medical viewpoint we would need to separate the hallucinations from the delusions.. can have very different causes and treatments , whilst both give a false reality one is a false sensory perception whilst the other is a false belief.

Mind if you start having both your fecked?

1 minute ago, sandymere said:

Ah, from a medical viewpoint we would need to separate the hallucinations from the delusions.. can have very different causes and treatments , whilst both give a false reality one is a false sensory perception whilst the other is a false belief.

Mind if you start having both your fecked?

So survival of the fittest an all that malarkey is out the window then?

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, Francie said:

So survival of the fittest an all that malarkey is out the window then?

What?? survival of the fittest for humans went a long time ago, that's why the majorities of babies survive beyond the 1st few weeks.

WWW.STATISTA.COM

The child mortality rate in the United Kingdom, for children under the age of five, was 329 deaths per thousand births in 1800.

and generally life expectancy has improved.

United Kingdom: life expectancy 1765-2020 | Statista

1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

They're the ones ?

A little tip, don't put talc in them, it gets in the gortex Middle lining and goes hard !

Cheers.

Had them for years mate. Them, a good pair of boots and Gaiter's, Better than paddling around in wellingtons. 

1 hour ago, paulus said:

Had them for years mate. Them, a good pair of boots and Gaiter's, Better than paddling around in wellingtons. 

I think Magoo might disagree with you.

He regularly yomps 30 miles, over hill and dale, in Dunlop froggos!!

Lol

Edited by shaaark
  • Haha 3