Covid thread disappeared????

5 minutes ago, paulus said:

f**k me he's not been taken out, I hid a post that i thought was inappropriate admittedly it touched a nerve with me personally, He did not just say pussy though did he. He used Pussy in the context of people at risk of dying from cold or flu whilst suffering from conditions that effect the immune system, They are not pussy`s for trying to stay alive. 

So fuucking what mate. People are free to say what they want, for Christ sake you have cancer patients joking until the end. Words/opinions? I wipe my arse with them every day. 

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leave the lad alone ffs ,your making a show of yourself .

I dont think anyone really gives a shit what is said on here, surely?  I thought some of the personal shit thrown at Max about his wife and kid was out of order, he gave a load back and I'm prett

Too many convenient coincidences for my liking ...all the mods are freemasons ...coincidence? Walshie works for big pharma ..coincidence? Socks is a government hitman ....coincidence? B

Posted Images

48 minutes ago, paulus said:

So you think calling anybody with a suppressed immune system that is at risk of dying from cold or flu Pussies is acceptable? Imagine if it was your son. daughter, wife, father, sister.  

So it's OK for you to allow certain members on here to dish out racist remarks, left right and center, on a practically daily basis, knowing full well there are members on here with black, asian, etc partners and mixed race kids, but not OK for others to say anything about illness?!

Kin el, roll on!!

• Like 4

sorry to hear about your wife and lad Paulus,wouldn't wish anything nasty like that on anyone?

I was just expressing my opinion at the end of the day....seems to me,that folks are scared to live their lives these days and will believe what they are spoon fed... hence lining up for a yearly jab?

1 minute ago, mushroom said:

So fuucking what mate. People are free to say what they want, for Christ sake you have cancer patients joking until the end. Words/opinions? I wipe my arse with them every day. 

Cancer patients also have a No immune system due to the drugs. Are you saying its fine to call them Pussy`s because a cold or flu could kill them? words, opinions are fine but i would like to think there's a time and a place were words and opinions should be considered before being said. 

Just now, Daniel cain said:

sorry to hear about your wife and lad Paulus,wouldn't wish anything nasty like that on anyone?

I was just expressing my opinion at the end of the day....seems to me,that folks are scared to live their lives these days and will believe what they are spoon fed... hence lining up for a yearly jab?

The thing is the wife has had 1 jab and the lad has had none. i am coming to the conclusion that these jabs are going to bite the government in the arse at some point in the future, Covid was no more than flu is what i truly believe, Thank you for answering, 

4 minutes ago, shaaark said:

So it's OK for you to allow certain members on here to dish out racist remarks, left right and center, on a practically daily basis, knowing full well there are members on here with black, asian, etc partners and mixed race kids, but not OK for others to say anything about illness?!

Kin el, roll on!!

One post hidden, Multiple posts discussing it, where is it not ok for others to say anything about illness. 

On a side note........how on earth can doctors say giving certain drugs that reduce your immune system be called treatment??? It's insane!!! 

If a doctor told me the best way to treat my auto immune condition or my weak immune system is to take a treatment that reduces my immune systems function even more....I would burst into laughter! You cannot be serious! 

This is not healthcare it's the opposite. Hidden in plain view?

2 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Was it the word "pussy" that offended, or the context it was used in ?

I ask because I think Prince Harry is a pussy whipped pussy, but I'd hate to offend anyone ! ??

Cheers.

You already know the answer to that question, Prince harry is not at risk of dying, Hang on i rescind that comment as who knows what underpasses he may travel through in the future ?

52 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Mate people can say what they want. Doesn’t mean you have to silence them because you don’t agree. Personally, DC is a butty eating gimp for saying that. But I’m sure he didn’t mean any malice. Jesus over the years on here, I’ve been called dwarf, had my ex called a beaner, seen things posted I believe are wrong (and I’ve said so) debate and openness to type, sorts the/your wheat from the chaff.

that's f**k all Mush....gingerbeard once said I looked like a plucked pidgeon sucking on a glass dick?and folks have ripped me on a gate I made for someone?

broke me tbf.....I had considered  counselling?

• Haha 2
11 minutes ago, paulus said:

Cancer patients also have a No immune system due to the drugs. Are you saying its fine to call them Pussy`s because a cold or flu could kill them? words, opinions are fine but i would like to think there's a time and a place were words and opinions should be considered before being said. 

No, I’m saying dark humor/opinion. Man sort it out 

6 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

On a side note........how on earth can doctors say giving certain drugs that reduce your immune system be called treatment??? It's insane!!! 

If a doctor told me the best way to treat my auto immune condition or my weak immune system is to take a treatment that reduces my immune systems function even more....I would burst into laughter! You cannot be serious! 

This is not healthcare it's the opposite. Hidden in plain view?

Don't know about weak immune system but when the immune system starts to attack the body like in MS then i can see the advantage of suppressing it, But i agree as in the case of the Mrs i struggle to see how it works.