Covid thread disappeared????

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leave the lad alone ffs ,your making a show of yourself .

I dont think anyone really gives a shit what is said on here, surely?  I thought some of the personal shit thrown at Max about his wife and kid was out of order, he gave a load back and I'm prett

Too many convenient coincidences for my liking ...all the mods are freemasons ...coincidence? Walshie works for big pharma ..coincidence? Socks is a government hitman ....coincidence? B

Posted Images

14 hours ago, Francie said:

No reply just like I guessed,so we're all going to do nothing an 'follow the science' again.

We deserve everything we get

Got an envelope yesterday from the NHS to book your seasonal covid-19 vaccination now 3 pages 2 pages in foreign languages and a leaflet about the booster. I wonder how much all this is costing as now the jab for covid it seems has now become a seasonal jab like the flu jab .

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Got an envelope yesterday from the NHS to book your seasonal covid-19 vaccination now 3 pages 2 pages in foreign languages and a leaflet about the booster. I wonder how much all this is costing as now the jab for covid it seems has now become a seasonal jab like the flu jab .

Yep. Same in all the public services. Meanwhile in France you get a letter in French, speak to receptionists in French and if you don't speak French they ask you to come with a French speaker. Onus is on you, not the State. 

I honestly can not fathom why any person would be scared from catching a common cold or season flu,so much so....that they would roll up their sleeves....utter f***ing madness?

plenty of vitamin C,some honey and lemon is all you need?

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I honestly can not fathom why any person would be scared from catching a common cold or season flu,so much so....that they would roll up their sleeves....utter f***ing madness?

plenty of vitamin C,some honey and lemon is all you need?

immunosuppressive people ? People with severe asthma, COPD ect ? 

Just a few who probably are scared and at risk from colds and flu 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Nicepix said:

Yep. Same in all the public services. Meanwhile in France you get a letter in French, speak to receptionists in French and if you don't speak French they ask you to come with a French speaker. Onus is on you, not the State. 

Chateauneuf du pape Rodney

• Haha 1

So now when you quote a post(Chid) And give your opinion... some f***ing weirdo with a Mod badge(who's had its jabs) deletes the post??? because they have taken it to heart(love em) believing  you called them weak ???

I will say it again...?If you need a jab because your scared of seasonal flu/cold...THEN YOUR A f***ing PUSSY WHIPPED WEAK ASS EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN BEING???

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
47 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

So now when you quote a post(Chid) And give your opinion... some f***ing weirdo with a Mod badge(who's had its jabs) deletes the post??? because they have taken it to heart(love em) believing  you called them weak ???

I will say it again...?If you need a jab because your scared of seasonal flu/cold...THEN YOUR A f***ing PUSSY WHIPPED WEAK ASS EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN BEING???

What happened dan

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

Beautifully put?

• Like 1