Covid thread disappeared????

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leave the lad alone ffs ,your making a show of yourself .

I dont think anyone really gives a shit what is said on here, surely?  I thought some of the personal shit thrown at Max about his wife and kid was out of order, he gave a load back and I'm prett

Too many convenient coincidences for my liking ...all the mods are freemasons ...coincidence? Walshie works for big pharma ..coincidence? Socks is a government hitman ....coincidence? B

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, Francie said:

Awe I know bear,how an why are we letting them get away with this an everything else there doing,if we don't make a stand now then we are cowards.

I don’t think people are by and large cowards mate, I think they just don’t care.

We have spent 40 plus years being taught and being told that we shouldn’t care and so, we don’t !

I think it’s as simple as that.

I spent years getting wound up about this stuff until I accepted that the vast majority of people just don’t give a f**k, once you accept that reality then it all becomes easier to understand and deal with in your head ?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Francie said:

Awe I know bear,how an why are we letting them get away with this an everything else there doing,if we don't make a stand now then we are cowards.

Same as WILF says mate not so much cowards it's that folk have been in most case's brainwashed by the media and the establishment i came to the firm conclusion that the final nail was hammered into the coffin when Rotherham had it's biggest protest march ever when the grooming gang scandal broke the news . It was estimated 10 thousand marched through the town pathetic when you think about it as most of the protesters came from other parts of the country.

• Like 3

The government and the media work hand in hand to silence the real issues. 

It's just business at the end of the day. Call it politics, call it social issues, call it whatever you like....but to them it's just business. 

Turn up, do your shift, collect your wage, hang around long enough to get your pension and then off?

Most folk who work for an employer do exactly the same.

• Like 2

Problem is most of them DONT turn up for work.....they are (supposedly), working from home, or , in the case of at least one MP, appearing on a TV show at the other side of the world !

But in the interest of fairness, I had to apply, on line, for my "over 70" driving license, and was expecting to have to wait weeks or months for it to arrive, but to my complete amazement, it arrived in the post three days later ?

But on the other hand, a pal of mine has been told his sgc could take up to TWO YEARS to be approved !!!!

They are no longer "civil servants" , more like "civil masters"........

Cheers.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Problem is most of them DONT turn up for work.....they are (supposedly), working from home, or , in the case of at least one MP, appearing on a TV show at the other side of the world !

But in the interest of fairness, I had to apply, on line, for my "over 70" driving license, and was expecting to have to wait weeks or months for it to arrive, but to my complete amazement, it arrived in the post three days later ?

But on the other hand, a pal of mine has been told his sgc could take up to TWO YEARS to be approved !!!!

They are no longer "civil servants" , more like "civil masters"........

Cheers.

There's one of the problems in a nut shell. The Politicians change but the civil servants remain in place, Makes you wonder where the real power running the country is don't it.