Covid thread disappeared????

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leave the lad alone ffs ,your making a show of yourself .

I dont think anyone really gives a shit what is said on here, surely?  I thought some of the personal shit thrown at Max about his wife and kid was out of order, he gave a load back and I'm prett

Too many convenient coincidences for my liking ...all the mods are freemasons ...coincidence? Walshie works for big pharma ..coincidence? Socks is a government hitman ....coincidence? B

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

You get a uniform and a big badge... socks sent me a picture of himself in full garb... beaming he was..proud as punch..

To use one of your phrases...what a melt! Lol

but in his defence he did look very handsome and his fine physique has got me thinking about eating meat again. 

I have it on good authority that he appeared for breakfast this weekend in full tweed suit and resplendent in a bowler hat with the legend “Internet Enforcer” emblazoned on it in gold ! ……..man’s gone to pieces !

9 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

It's getting late, I'm getting old and confused, but have The Slop Master and The Don been banned or suspended ? 

I sincerley hope for the future of this site that they haven't ?

Cheers.

5 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Agreed Charts .

The two boys gone,I didn't get a pm or nothing lol hope not tho.

11 minutes ago, WILF said:

I have it on good authority that he appeared for breakfast this weekend in full tweed suit and resplendent in a bowler hat with the legend “Internet Enforcer” emblazoned on it in gold ! ……..man’s gone to pieces !

I heard the very same....

I was also informed said breakfast was paid for in moderator dollars... it is now a currency in certain establishments...... changed beyond recognition from what I've heard..

• Haha 1
54 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

You get a uniform and a big badge... socks sent me a picture of himself in full garb... beaming he was..proud as punch..

To use one of your phrases...what a melt! Lol

but in his defence he did look very handsome and his fine physique has got me thinking about eating meat again. 

So its just like a school prefect then ?

Melts indeed !......infact......complete dry lunches the lot of them ?

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, foxdropper said:

The offending mod .Reckon he’s been put on the naughty list himself .
I say leave him there .When the trolling starts he’s been one of the worst in the past ,now a mod .where’s the justice .

Nicepix gone too,this is some thread lol

• Like 1