Covid thread disappeared????

6 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

No such thing as impartial; not a single mod on here is impartial and nor do they need to be 

Your right mate but they should view with impartiality unless there is a severe one sided personal attack .If it’s banter and both sides are in full flow it stops as soon as it starts .

Cant believe anyone reports another member on here ,only scrotes  of the lowest surely .

• Like 1

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leave the lad alone ffs ,your making a show of yourself .

I dont think anyone really gives a shit what is said on here, surely?  I thought some of the personal shit thrown at Max about his wife and kid was out of order, he gave a load back and I'm prett

Too many convenient coincidences for my liking ...all the mods are freemasons ...coincidence? Walshie works for big pharma ..coincidence? Socks is a government hitman ....coincidence? B

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Your right mate but they should view with impartiality unless there is a severe one sided personal attack .If it’s banter and both sides are in full flow it stops as soon as it starts .

Cant believe anyone reports another member on here ,only scrotes  of the lowest surely .

It's not just the attacks and stuff though; what about the members that just fuxk up threads for the sake of it? The posts that put hunting in a bad light? And all the other shit

3 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

I’d like to see stiffmeister south hams and dc be given the “job”

Forum would go to shit 

Whats the sp with all this " mod " caper is it some sort of paid employment ?....with all the shit and fuckery involved i cant for the life of me understand why anyone would want to do it if theres not an earner in it......whats the score with it all ?

• Like 3
Just now, chartpolski said:

If Ian is being paid per click, he's just pulled of a master stroke making Nicepix a mod ! ??

Cheers.

Ian probably had a speeding ticket and thought the best man to get him off is an ex copper..

Just now, South hams hunter said:

It's not just the attacks and stuff though; what about the members that just fuxk up threads for the sake of it? The posts that put hunting in a bad light? And all the other shit

Forum would go to shit 

Hunting in a bad light .You for real ,it’s f****d mate .It can’t get no worse .

Just now, gnasher16 said:

Whats the sp with all this " mod " caper is it some sort of paid employment ?....with all the shit and fuckery involved i cant for the life of me understand why anyone would want to do it if theres not an earner in it......whats the score with it all ?

I think owning a big red ban button puts some people on a power trip mate.

1 minute ago, gnasher16 said:

Power mate .Power to flick the switch  on those you don’t agree with as has been shown .

• Like 1