Covid thread disappeared????

10 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

But he now the power to act on what HE sees isn’t fit for viewing .I hope socks has him in his sights tbh and bans his arse .

He could have reported the posts and the mods would have removed them anyway; if someone is worried about what they post and the law then they shouldn't post it 

• Like 1

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leave the lad alone ffs ,your making a show of yourself .

I dont think anyone really gives a shit what is said on here, surely?  I thought some of the personal shit thrown at Max about his wife and kid was out of order, he gave a load back and I'm prett

Too many convenient coincidences for my liking ...all the mods are freemasons ...coincidence? Walshie works for big pharma ..coincidence? Socks is a government hitman ....coincidence? B

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

To be honest, Francie, I don't know the man and have absolutely nothing against him, apart from the fact he seems to be coming down hard on mC, a lad I consider harmless and quite a good laugh.

Apart from that, I consider having a policeman moderating a hunting site, the same as I would an RSPCA Inspector or a member of PETA doing the job.......it just doesn't sit right for me.

As usual, this is just my personal opinion, others views may differ, and I respect them ?

Cheers.

From his chatter on here through covid an stuff he shouldn't be mod,mods are impartial,he has an axe to grind with a few on here charts.

I see @JohnnyMuddler back on what's the craic

2 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

He could have reported the posts and the mods would have removed them anyway; if someone is worried about what they post and the law then they shouldn't post it 

You don't seem to understand, a mod has the authority to delete or edit a post, they can suspend or ban a member.......

We all can report a post, but only a mod or admin can act on it.

If you are only going to take the opposing view, that's fine, I can accept that, but won't reply to it ?

Cheers.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Francie said:

From his chatter on here through covid an stuff he shouldn't be mod,mods are impartial,he has an axe to grind with a few on here charts.

I see @JohnnyMuddler back on what's the craic

No such thing as impartial; not a single mod on here is impartial and nor do they need to be 

Just now, South hams hunter said:

If they did take any notice which I doubt they would; have who as a replacement? Most members can't moderate their own posts

Do we need any more though mate .Is the number of mods going to improve it as a hunting site ,no .

1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

You don't seem to understand, a mod has the authority to delete or edit a post, they can suspend or ban a member.......

We all can report a post, but only a mod or admin can act on it.

If you are only going to take the opposing view, that's fine, I can accept that, but won't reply to it ?

Cheers.

If there was anything really bad he could have just passed it to plod

3 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Do we need any more though mate .Is the number of mods going to improve it as a hunting site ,no .

Could improve the flow and cut out the shit 

1 minute ago, lurcherman 887 said:

He will when the chance arrives 

There's several illegal posts made a day by multiple members .... there's plenty of chances 

• Confused 1