Covid thread disappeared????

3 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

For all the fuss being made be interesting to see how many leave 

I doubt many will leave, but judging by the "chatter " on PM's, whatsapp, etc, a lot aren't happy and I'm guessing the hunting posts will get even less than they are now.

Cheers.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leave the lad alone ffs ,your making a show of yourself .

I dont think anyone really gives a shit what is said on here, surely?  I thought some of the personal shit thrown at Max about his wife and kid was out of order, he gave a load back and I'm prett

Too many convenient coincidences for my liking ...all the mods are freemasons ...coincidence? Walshie works for big pharma ..coincidence? Socks is a government hitman ....coincidence? B

Posted Images

1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

I doubt many will leave, but judging by the "chatter " on PM's, whatsapp, etc, a lot aren't happy and I'm guessing the hunting posts will get even less than they are now.

Cheers.

What's to stop him sending his old mucker in the force some 'evidence'

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

What difference does it make? He can't see anymore than he could before and it's not like he's a new member

But he now the power to act on what HE sees isn’t fit for viewing .I hope socks has him in his sights tbh and bans his arse .

5 minutes ago, Francie said:

What's to stop him sending his old mucker in the force some 'evidence'

To be honest, Francie, I don't know the man and have absolutely nothing against him, apart from the fact he seems to be coming down hard on mC, a lad I consider harmless and quite a good laugh.

Apart from that, I consider having a policeman moderating a hunting site, the same as I would an RSPCA Inspector or a member of PETA doing the job.......it just doesn't sit right for me.

As usual, this is just my personal opinion, others views may differ, and I respect them ?

Cheers.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

So, after all this is McDull banned or not ?……I hope it’s not because he is a decent laugh and quiet often, comedy gold !

If he is, then whoever did it, have a word with yourself, dry your eyes and get the lad back forthwith ?

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

Look, I had a pm off the site moderater, asking me if I would become a mod, and to bring some decency to the site, my reply of course , was how in tarnation can anyone bring decency on board when we have a member with not one, but six inflatable dolls on the go , eh

I use to look forward to your posts about Nell and your trips out they were enjoyable reads most of your posts now with due respect given your age make you sound like a creepy old perv 

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Feckin  hell I didn't know he was from soca ?why would what most put on here be of any interest to them  you can't even get them lot out for a burglary for 24 hours some take this site far to serious bunch of Karen's 

That's the point I think,they let burglaries an actual crime go a miss,but God forbid you chase a hsre or fox,they'll have helicopters on ye,f***ing joke tbh