Covid thread disappeared????

7 minutes ago, Black neck said:

It was till the 3rd riech swept in ,having this new bloke as a mod was a terrible decision ? 

Right that's me on it

Opinions aren't a problem. Personal abuse is, and if people can't heed a pm asking them to refrain then what would you do? 

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leave the lad alone ffs ,your making a show of yourself .

I dont think anyone really gives a shit what is said on here, surely?  I thought some of the personal shit thrown at Max about his wife and kid was out of order, he gave a load back and I'm prett

Too many convenient coincidences for my liking ...all the mods are freemasons ...coincidence? Walshie works for big pharma ..coincidence? Socks is a government hitman ....coincidence? B

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, Black neck said:

It was till the 3rd riech swept in ,having this new bloke as a mod was a terrible decision ? 

Right that's me on it

I agree - it's not the first time he's made himself unpopular on here so, in my opinion, he's a shit mod for the way he's trying to give it the big un' with his petty PMs to members. 

........ He definitely comes across as a little Napoleon. 

There's some lively blokes on here and, moderation with a light hand seems to work well since I've been here.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
28 minutes ago, walshie said:

It's quite hard to draw the line between banter and personal attacks and I think most people try to keep things civil, but sometimes trying to maintain that level becomes unpopular.

Being rude and uncivil even when it over steps the mark (whatever mark that is?) is just part of normal human emotion and for all that it’s bad, it’s good as well, it adds colour (there’s them coloureds again !) and gives an insight into peoples character……a bland, Jehovah witness style general discussion section or any section for that matter would be a very boring place indeed !

I have seen lads react with the most vile retorts on here but I have also seen lads react with incredible kindness and generosity way beyond what a forum of complete strangers should ever be capable of doing…….the culmination and probably the best example of which is the yearly fishing comp.

You have to get an insight into character imho, otherwise what’s the point and where’s the interest ?

For instance we get report after report saying "This member is ruining every topic he's on.." If we do nothing, we get more reports and loads of posts saying "Why is he still here?" etc etc. If we remove him, we get page after page of "Why has so-and-so been removed?"

Just ignore it if it’s not absolutely howling ?

If a member wants  one of his posts removed, we'll remove it. If he wants 7000+ posts, removed then removing the member was the only way, but to avoid future inquests, we won't be doing that any more. 

Fair enough, but I’d say take each request on its merits ?

Sites have rules and I think on the whole we interpret them with quite a bit of leeway and this is one of the most lenient forums out there.

I agree ?……and long May it last !

• Like 4
19 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

respect the mods, its what i do anyways, wont be catching me calling them names , certainly not pigs , civility costs nowt 

Arse licker ! Lol ? 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, hawki said:

Healio dot com published the original article. USA Today fact checked it saying it came from a pandemic preparedness forum at Georgetown University. Original article was published in Jan. 2017.
Just now, hawki said:
Healio dot com published the original article. USA Today fact checked it saying it came from a pandemic preparedness forum at Georgetown University. Original article was published in Jan. 2017.
EU.USATODAY.COM

In a forum, Fauci and other experts noted an infectious disease outbreak would "no doubt" take place and...

13 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Mc hull is one of the most boring people to post on hear ????

his relies are so predictable you can write them a week in advance ??

What do you mean ?????

"Saluki, slop, Fury, slop, Fury, Saluki, more saluki, more slop, and even more Fury !!!!

The man is a veritable cornucopia of knowledge, and I pride myself in the small part I've played in his education ??

Cheers.

• Haha 7