Covid thread disappeared????

3 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

It would be a great shame if the characters are forced off the forum.

We are severely restricted by the Hunting Act as to what we can post, and if the banter from the likes of Don and mC is suppressed, then this will become a very boring forum.

A forum is its members, no more no less, without them it grinds to a halt, forums need colourful members like MC and Katch ?

• Like 10

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leave the lad alone ffs ,your making a show of yourself .

I dont think anyone really gives a shit what is said on here, surely?  I thought some of the personal shit thrown at Max about his wife and kid was out of order, he gave a load back and I'm prett

Too many convenient coincidences for my liking ...all the mods are freemasons ...coincidence? Walshie works for big pharma ..coincidence? Socks is a government hitman ....coincidence? B

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, mackem said:

A forum is its members, no more no less, without them it grinds to a halt, forums need colourful members like MC and Katch ?

7 minutes ago, mackem said:

i totally agree it breathes life into the forum, But and its a big But, When its not banter anymore but personally directing things at individual members then it becomes an issue both for the induvial concerned and the site, 

Just now, paulus said:

i totally agree it breathes life into the forum, But and its a big But, When its not banter anymore but personally directing things at individual members then it becomes an issue both for the induvial concerned and the site, 

That's certainly true,it's a difficult balance at times I guess. 

5 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Maybe have a vote who the members want to be moderators as I can see people leaving by the dozen shortly which would be sad to see. I enjoy it on here generally wish everyone the best

People never really leave they just get reincarnated ?

43 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Just try ignoring a few mate, its yap.. you must've expected some ..  I never said you banned anyone by the way..

Too late, your name vill alzo go on ze list ! Lol ? 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Nicepix said:

And Gospel is the new mCHULL. Posting under an alias ?

As he has chosen to make this public let's have the whole story. He's had three goes at me now. Not banter. The first linked me to Jimmy Saville and the second the the Rotherham sex gangs.  I tried to pm him but he was not set up to receive messages. Possibly a full inbox. So, I told him to wind his neck in. 

On the covid deleted thread he had another go, this time calling the Mods without any proof that any of us had pulled the thread for the reasons people had concluded. So, I sent him a pm that he obviously received and you have all read. And we can see the result. 

He hasn't been banned as his alter ego suggests.  He has been given 2 warning points that he has not yet acknowledged. If he had simply replied to the pm appropriately none of this would be known to anyone.

ahh did he hurt your feelings 

Edited by greg64
  • Haha 5
21 minutes ago, mackem said:

Oh that’s it, get a load of f***ing coloureds involved now ! Feckers are everywhere ! Lol ? 

• Haha 6

I reckon there should be a challenge “walk off” between McDull and Nicepix…..loser leaves forever ! Lol 

My money is on McDull, 40 miles in 1hour and 37 minutes, man’s a machine !

• Haha 1

It's quite hard to draw the line between banter and personal attacks and I think most people try to keep things civil, but sometimes trying to maintain that level becomes unpopular.

For instance we get report after report saying "This member is ruining every topic he's on.." If we do nothing, we get more reports and loads of posts saying "Why is he still here?" etc etc. If we remove him, we get page after page of "Why has so-and-so been removed?"

If a member wants  one of his posts removed, we'll remove it. If he wants 7000+ posts, removed then removing the member was the only way, but to avoid future inquests, we won't be doing that any more. 

Sites have rules and I think on the whole we interpret them with quite a bit of leeway and this is one of the most lenient forums out there.

6 minutes ago, walshie said:

It's quite hard to draw the line between banter and personal attacks and I think most people try to keep things civil, but sometimes trying to maintain that level becomes unpopular.

For instance we get report after report saying "This member is ruining every topic he's on.." If we do nothing, we get more reports and loads of posts saying "Why is he still here?" etc etc. If we remove him, we get page after page of "Why has so-and-so been removed?"

If a member wants  one of his posts removed, we'll remove it. If he wants 7000+ posts, removed then removing the member was the only way, but to avoid future inquests, we won't be doing that any more. 

Sites have rules and I think on the whole we interpret them with quite a bit of leeway and this is one of the most lenient forums out there.

It was till the 3rd riech swept in ,having this new bloke as a mod was a terrible decision ? 

Right that's me on it

• Like 7