Covid thread disappeared????

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leave the lad alone ffs ,your making a show of yourself .

I dont think anyone really gives a shit what is said on here, surely?  I thought some of the personal shit thrown at Max about his wife and kid was out of order, he gave a load back and I'm prett

Too many convenient coincidences for my liking ...all the mods are freemasons ...coincidence? Walshie works for big pharma ..coincidence? Socks is a government hitman ....coincidence? B

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

Charts, the pm, as in private message, was headed with the thread title. If he thinks it is acceptable to call the Mods what he did and without a shred of evidence that a Mod had pulled the thread or why, then he needs to learn. If it had been a one off fair dos, but you know as well as me that he has been pushing the boundaries and will continue to do so. A pm ought to have been enough.  But, sadly his reaction shows it not to be the case.

All this drama has only been since you started your new job. 

never like this before?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I dont think anyone really gives a shit what is said on here, surely? 

I thought some of the personal shit thrown at Max about his wife and kid was out of order, he gave a load back and I'm pretty sure pissed a few off... but can't imagine those he pissed off would give a shit if he was banned or not..

If someone gets on your tits ignore them.... mods banning lads is a bit shit imo.. we're all blokes ffs

• Like 16
  • Thanks 2
2 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

All this drama has only been since you started your new job. 

never like this before?

This is the first time I have taken any action. And I did it by pm, softly, softly, not officiously.  I didn't start the drama, but you were in on it from the start.

1 minute ago, NEWKID said:

I thought some of the personal shit thrown at Max about his wife and kid was out of order, he gave a load back and I'm pretty sure pissed a few off... but can't imagine those he pissed off would give a shit if he was banned or not..

If someone gets on your tits ignore them.... mods banning lads is a bit shit imo.. we're all blokes ffs

As i have said before, in reality what is a ban?. 

1 minute ago, NEWKID said:

He's not banned. Never any intention of banning him. He's brough this into the public domain, not me.

Just now, paulus said:

As i have said before, in reality what is a ban?. 

Nothing... hence whats the point?

I'm sure tidying up some of the posts that are stupid is required...  but banning is a flex of muscle for no reason imo...

As a mod you can ignore the ones who irritate you like any of us... 

Just now, NEWKID said:

Nothing... hence whats the point?

I'm sure tidying up some of the posts that are stupid is required...  but banning is a flex of muscle for no reason imo...

As a mod you can ignore the ones who irritate you like any of us... 

I would be billy no mates if i did that ?

2 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

He's not banned. Never any intention of banning him. He's brough this into the public domain, not me.

Just try ignoring a few mate, its yap.. you must've expected some ..  I never said you banned anyone by the way..

Just now, chartpolski said:

I'm trying my hardest to guide him, and be a good role model and mentor, but the road is long and hard ! ??

Lighten up a bit mate......?

Cheers.

Keep mentoring him Charts, I can see improvement already ??

• Haha 1
Just now, chartpolski said:

I'm trying my hardest to guide him, and be a good role model and mentor, but the road is long and hard ! ??

Lighten up a bit mate......?

Cheers.

I know that you are doing your best and I don't envy you.