Covid thread disappeared????

15 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

it’s because you pulled a new mod about his silly f***ing views re covid there not there to go back and see now 

leopards don’t change there’s spot i wonder we’re he learned how to cover his tracks ??

?no likes left mc

Edited by Francie
  • Like 1

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leave the lad alone ffs ,your making a show of yourself .

I dont think anyone really gives a shit what is said on here, surely?  I thought some of the personal shit thrown at Max about his wife and kid was out of order, he gave a load back and I'm prett

Too many convenient coincidences for my liking ...all the mods are freemasons ...coincidence? Walshie works for big pharma ..coincidence? Socks is a government hitman ....coincidence? B

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

the site would be a much better place with the likes of tomo charts and dare i say it katchum lpd as mods ? 

I've been a mod on other hunting sites and I'm admin on my own site, and believe me, it's a thankless job.

To do it properly you have to be scrupulously fair and unbiased, you also have to not join in arguments, so what's the point of being a member of a site if you can't get involved in the discussions ? 

Of course some mods DO get into arguments, but then they are not doing the MODERATORS job properly.

So, like TOMO, it wouldn't be for me ?

Cheers.

• Like 5