Cloud seeding?

Just now, mC HULL said:

what like the desert in dubai saudi etc ? 

Please explain to me how an object with no moisture in it can be used to create moisture? Honestly it only works where moisture is already in the air, I am sure some scientific type on here will be able to explain better than i can. 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you know that JFK spelt backwards is KFJ…..which are the first letters in the words Knife, Football and Jew……coincidence ?……I think not ! 

I like Joe Rogan, but he smokes a good bit of weed, which (imo) makes him a bit prone to buying into the odd conspiracy theory or two ?

If it was an effective way to make significant amounts of rain, then wouldn’t we see it used regularly to fight or stop the spread of wild fires? Fires in the last few years in California for example,

Posted Images

Aluminium is sprayed into the atmosphere continually on a clear day preferably when the sun is out, hence the reason why we can all see it and not on a cloudy day.

As the temperature drops and night approaches, clouds start forming as the moisture is drawn to the aluminium and by the following day you generally get rain, severely overcast skies and often thunder. 

Weapons are used on people generally, so little need to use such techniques over areas of desert where no one lives. Populated places are where you see them the most.

Make of it what you will, but i'll stick with the facts ??

If it was an effective way to make significant amounts of rain, then wouldn’t we see it used regularly to fight or stop the spread of wild fires? Fires in the last few years in California for example, that have cost dozens of lives, tens of $billions and scorched millions of acres. Don’t know what it is about some people, they love to believe that we’re all being lied to and manipulated on an industrial scale by governments, or even darker forces. Take the 9/11, moon landings and Area 51 conspiracies, there may be some stuff where we struggle to find or understand answers, even some substance to ‘support’ conspiracy, but I can’t get it all to add up.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, pesky1972 said:

If it was an effective way to make significant amounts of rain, then wouldn’t we see it used regularly to fight or stop the spread of wild fires? Fires in the last few years in California for example, that have cost dozens of lives, tens of $billions and scorched millions of acres. Don’t know what it is about some people, they love to believe that we’re all being lied to and manipulated on an industrial scale by governments, or even darker forces. Take the 9/11, moon landings and Area 51 conspiracies, there may be some stuff where we struggle to find or understand answers, even some substance to ‘support’ conspiracy, but I can’t get it all to add up.

I don't know about making good amounts of rain to stop wildfires,I could say sure if that's the case why don't they make it rain in Africa,or why don't they cure the hunger of millions,wotg all the trillions they have?they don't care simple as that,but to use that  to show there not using the tech or manipulating it is not correct mate.

1 hour ago, Francie said:

I don't know about making good amounts of rain to stop wildfires,I could say sure if that's the case why don't they make it rain in Africa,or why don't they cure the hunger of millions,wotg all the trillions they have?they don't care simple as that,but to use that  to show there not using the tech or manipulating it is not correct mate.

Wild fires = emergency money from the government - where does the does the money end up 

think Ukraine same example ?

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, pesky1972 said:

Your twenty years behind mate, present some facts to discredit the mainline conspiracy theories and then most folk would listen.

Such weather control can only be done consistently where rain is already a regular weather pattern. The UK is perfect, most of Europe and some parts of the states.

Desert regions and climates where they do not have the typical four seasons is unlikely to be of interest as there is very little in the way of rain and more importantly, very small populations of people.

3 hours ago, Francie said:

If you told the average African to “seed the clouds” they would be chucking themselves off Kilimanjaro with a packet of cress ! Lol ? 

• Haha 3
On 26/11/2022 at 18:43, Francie said:

It amazes me how stupid people can be mate,all you have to do is look up at the sky feck I seen two trails from a plane one day couple weeks ago,was up in the cemetery,the 'contrails' never dissipated they just spread out within a half hour it was like a big long wide cloud,not high up low,relatively low in the sky.

Chem trails and cloud seeding are two different things. One is a well understood and used activity, cloud seeding, the other is Chem trails..

Edited by sandymere
2 hours ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Your twenty years behind mate, present some facts to discredit the mainline conspiracy theories and then most folk would listen.

Why should I present facts to discredit a conspiracy?
Are you seriously trying to tell me someone is ‘making’ rain over the UK? Who and why?

Most of the ‘mainline’ conspiracy theories I listed, would have required literally thousands of people to have been complicit in the subterfuge. Not saying governments, and especially where national security is concerned, don’t have secrets, but some of the claims I’ve heard are fanciful…, and are often made by people who spend a lot of time indoors, smoking dope, and on the internet. My instinct on a lot of this stuff is based on what I’ve learned in 50 years about people, and what and who I feel I can and can’t trust.

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, pesky1972 said:

and are often made by people who spend a lot of time indoors, smoking dope, and on the internet. My instinct on a lot of this stuff is based on what I’ve learned in 50 years about people, and what and who I feel I can and can’t trust.

Totally agree with that i mean it cant be a coincidence how many " conspiracy theorists " have shown up since the start of the internet.....people who could barely tie their own shoe laces now have strong opinions on stuff they never even knew existed before the internet.....a pal of mine who buys into all that stuff tried telling me the other week that Paul McCartney actually died in the 60's !.....likewise the JFK thing....he didnt even know who JFK was before the internet,now he knows to the exact mm the path of the magic bullet?........as i keep saying to him,get some f****n hobbies for crying out loud !

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2