Cloud seeding?

6 minutes ago, pesky1972 said:

They? Who’s controlling who’s weather…, and why?

they who have the science to do it the usa have had it for decades 

it can be used all different ways cause droughts hurricanes floods be used in war 

Edited by mC HULL
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you know that JFK spelt backwards is KFJ…..which are the first letters in the words Knife, Football and Jew……coincidence ?……I think not ! 

I like Joe Rogan, but he smokes a good bit of weed, which (imo) makes him a bit prone to buying into the odd conspiracy theory or two ?

If it was an effective way to make significant amounts of rain, then wouldn’t we see it used regularly to fight or stop the spread of wild fires? Fires in the last few years in California for example,

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

they who have the science to do it the usa have had it for decades 

it can be used all different ways cause droughts hurricanes floods be used in war 

Have you any examples or proof of when it was deliberately used for any of the above?

30 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Sorry it was operation Popeye 

Fair enough, it’s been done in war, albeit about 50 years ago. From what I can see, and limited scientific knowledge, it doesn’t actually ‘make’ rain, but in the right climatic conditions can cause localised precipitation which I guess could be useful, but is probably as much if not more use as a propaganda tool.

The science I can’t dispute, but I think from the original post and others following, the inference is that this weather manipulation is done routinely and surreptitiously by unseen forces. I just don’t buy that.

Aluminium dust being sprayed regularly into the atmosphere.......yeah can't see any problem here and definitely nothing to worry about?

Firstly they tell you there's no such thing as chemtrails as your staring up at the sky and all you see are chemtrails. Then it's all normalised.

It was a conspiracy, now it's been proven......as most things are yet again.

• Like 1

It is and it isn't a conspiracy theory, Thinking it can be used as a weapon or  whatever else has been suggested is Daft, It only works if there is already moisture in the air, The materials used do not contain any moisture, they just cause existing moisture to condense on them, Where regions are in drought or there is little or no moisture in the air, it does not work. 

22 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

If spraying aluminium into the atmosphere right above our heads and in clear view doesn't concern folk, then there's nothing people won't put up with. 

It amazes me how stupid people can be mate,all you have to do is look up at the sky feck I seen two trails from a plane one day couple weeks ago,was up in the cemetery,the 'contrails' never dissipated they just spread out within a half hour it was like a big long wide cloud,not high up low,relatively low in the sky.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, pesky1972 said:

Fair enough, it’s been done in war, albeit about 50 years ago. From what I can see, and limited scientific knowledge, it doesn’t actually ‘make’ rain, but in the right climatic conditions can cause localised precipitation which I guess could be useful, but is probably as much if not more use as a propaganda tool.

The science I can’t dispute, but I think from the original post and others following, the inference is that this weather manipulation is done routinely and surreptitiously by unseen forces. I just don’t buy that.

imagine how much it’s advanced since pesky 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, paulus said:

It is and it isn't a conspiracy theory, Thinking it can be used as a weapon or  whatever else has been suggested is Daft, It only works if there is already moisture in the air, The materials used do not contain any moisture, they just cause existing moisture to condense on them, Where regions are in drought or there is little or no moisture in the air, it does not work. 

what like the desert in dubai saudi etc ?