Determining breed/cross

Rescue dog, was told he was a runaway.  I think around 1 yr old.  I have some ideas of what cross he may be, but wanted some other opinions?

He seems to have a nice prey drive, although I have not gotten to let him off leash yet.  Hoping to soon.  Prey drive and other factors are what brought me to the forum after doing some research. 

Around 19 inches at withers, 25 lbs. or so.

20221119_115428.jpg

20221119_122116.jpg

• Like 2

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yep there could be anything in there really as well as some sighthound.. this one of mine has literally 8+other breeds in the mix as well as whippet and is also 19tts.. he shows mainly coll

Rescue dog, was told he was a runaway.  I think around 1 yr old.  I have some ideas of what cross he may be, but wanted some other opinions? He seems to have a nice prey drive, although I have no

I'm a god 

Posted Images

4 hours ago, allenaddams said:

Rescue dog, was told he was a runaway.  I think around 1 yr old.  I have some ideas of what cross he may be, but wanted some other opinions?

He seems to have a nice prey drive, although I have not gotten to let him off leash yet.  Hoping to soon.  Prey drive and other factors are what brought me to the forum after doing some research. 

Around 19 inches at withers, 25 lbs. or so.

20221119_115428.jpg

20221119_122116.jpg

It's hard to say what mix or percentage is in any dog if you not see the parents and even then you only have breeders word ,

get pup into a inclosed area and get recall training started and I'd be walking around sheep ,cattle ,horses as much as possible as stock training is a must for any working dog ,

I don't like long leads ,they do more damage than good in my opinion so if it was me that would be gone and have pup on short lead .

Enjoy he looks a nice pup 

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

second picture down looks like the inside of a motorhome/caravan ..they in the state's or somewhere in Europe looking at the trees maybe?

Ooooh! Even you've gone all detective now ?

p.s. Try looking at his location under the user name ?