Damn I’m good

Following on from seeing a few foxes about at the chicken farm the other night I took a look out with thermal ,223 and pard .

Parked in the farmers yard and made sure his dog was shut in ,b*****d hates me .

Walked to the shed fields and straight away there’s a fox pacing along a shed looking for an easy break in .I was behind a dug heap and had the farm lights behind me so I called from where I was .Foxy came in like a train ?.The dung heap obscured it a bit until it was onto top of the heap only 10 m away .Wish I’d pressed record tbh .Fox realised its mistake and ran back a bit so I got the side of the heap and shouted .Fox stops and I levelled it at about 60m .

Decided on a wait for another and wasn’t disappointed when another made a beeline for the same shed ,running in too fast to keep up with it in the pard .I shouted and managed to find it though blurred and bagged that too another dog .

Time was pushing on now at around 12.30 so headed back to the farm .Nearly there and one last glance back saw a fox on the leeward side of the same bloody shed mooching along ,nose down .Saw it jump a fence to continue its circuit round the shed .Made my way back and got to within 150 m .Had to wait til he got clear of a bale of shavings and nailed that too .

1C8197ED-300B-47E4-855E-EE012AB0295C.jpeg.624b9d28009fab760f07a183aa41e994.jpeg7B23FAF0-E888-4AC2-B25C-7432A0921A15.jpeg.1fa21759962c0555fff22aad06b2ed7c.jpeg

• Like 6

1 minute ago, shovel leaner said:

Nice one Tim . Just seen that you won’t make Brimps this season . 

No mate ,gutted .Taken on too much work I’m afraid and need to be there in person on a few .
Going to really miss that beaters shoot ???

4 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

No mate ,gutted .Taken on too much work I’m afraid and need to be there in person on a few .
Going to really miss that beaters shoot ???

Shame , it’s a good crack . Your mate Whale’y has been loading with us . He has us in stitches. 

1 minute ago, shovel leaner said:

Shame , it’s a good crack . Your mate Whale’y has been loading with us . He has us in stitches. 

I’m gutted mate .Whalers a scream in full flow ?Ask keeper if I could bribe him for the beaters day .