Big thanks to Foxdropper

As above a big thanks to you Foxdropper for sending the ratcatcher totally free of charge with the scope, bag and air canisters for my grandson, he's well pleased pal, il take him out on sunday with it for a bit of plinking, 

Thanks again pal and hopefully i can do you a favour at some point.

• Like 12

8 hours ago, big napper said:

As above a big thanks to you Foxdropper for sending the ratcatcher totally free of charge with the scope, bag and air canisters for my grandson, he's well pleased pal, il take him out on sunday with it for a bit of plinking, 

What a great person, not many around like that.

• Like 1
On 25/11/2022 at 15:15, W. Katchum said:

He is deffo a Cnut, but starting to come across as a good Cnut Is ole dropper 

Hahaha, i dont know foxdropper and not had any dealings with him before, infact its the first time weve spoke i think but he saw my ad about getting an old springer fixed for my grandson and offered him the ratcatcher for free, 

Thanks again pal, 

• Like 1
On 26/11/2022 at 18:37, W. Katchum said:

That was decent of the guy, he deffo a new person since his time away, I reckon he found god or summat 

Time away made me realise I was a c**t Don .No god or summat just growing older .

Im glad I could help someone out tbh and even better if it’s the next generation .My lad used the rat catcher for years but is now onto centre fire so time for someone else to have it .

• Like 1
On 25/11/2022 at 08:18, big napper said:

Glad to help mate .Send me a pic of it in use .Did it need mending at all .

• Like 1