Snowflake brigade at it again ‘

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whats your user name, I’ll look out for you ! Lol ? 

With all this stuff, it’s always the tail wagging the dog. About fcukin time the silent majority had their say. Take all this trans rights sh!te, and the demands that all these ‘trans women’, man

Posted Images

With all this stuff, it’s always the tail wagging the dog. About fcukin time the silent majority had their say.

Take all this trans rights sh!te, and the demands that all these ‘trans women’, many of whom still have the penis they were born with, are given access to women’s toilets, changing rooms, even jails! Speak out and you’re pilloried as an evil bigot.., but then only by a very small minority, but who unfortunately seen to have huge influence. I’d love to see a referendum, a blind ballot on these issues. Then we’d see how the people really feel…, and then our politicians might be forced to back the majority instead of pandering to the noisy minority. Same could be said about a lot of perceived injustices on race, immigration etc. 

It’s only a pantomime ffs

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
16 hours ago, pesky1972 said:

With all this stuff, it’s always the tail wagging the dog. About fcukin time the silent majority had their say.

Take all this trans rights sh!te, and the demands that all these ‘trans women’, many of whom still have the penis they were born with, are given access to women’s toilets, changing rooms, even jails! Speak out and you’re pilloried as an evil bigot.., but then only by a very small minority, but who unfortunately seen to have huge influence. I’d love to see a referendum, a blind ballot on these issues. Then we’d see how the people really feel…, and then our politicians might be forced to back the majority instead of pandering to the noisy minority. Same could be said about a lot of perceived injustices on race, immigration etc. 

It’s only a pantomime ffs

We have that referendum every 5 years and have done for the last 70 odd years mate, and we keep backing exactly what we are getting.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

They deffo mixed up, it’s for attention an too see how far they can push it, an look, they pushing it further than anybody ever imagined ?‍♂️

Like a bizzare social experiment ?

1 minute ago, keepdiggin said:

This is blowing my mind 

believe it or not there’s a forum for blokes to talk about their blow up dolls  like they are actual people it’s a sick world we live in 

Whats your user name, I’ll look out for you ! Lol ? 

• Haha 11
1 hour ago, keepdiggin said:

This is blowing my mind 

believe it or not there’s a forum for blokes to talk about their blow up dolls  like they are actual people it’s a sick world we live in 

Wonder if theirs a used for sale section? can just see the ad now.  Test drive available??

• Haha 1