New pup

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Very pleased with my new pup. Just coming up 15 weeks. Bit of a handful, very confident and seems to be driven already. Any one guess the mix. Cheers 

Posted Images

• 5 weeks later...
1 hour ago, shaaark said:

Where's your little brindle dog, mate, not seen pics of him on here for a while?  ?

He still with me mate. He never going anywhere! Put him out for stud the other week. Someone wanted to use him over there collie bull grey. Be interesting to see what they like. He picked up a injury in his lower leg last summer. Not been quite the same since. Still catches rabbits with ease! 

BF242E2E-1E08-4934-AC9A-F84DDEE4EF5E.png

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Runner96 said:

He still with me mate. He never going anywhere! Put him out for stud the other week. Someone wanted to use him over there collie bull grey. Be interesting to see what they like. He picked up a injury in his lower leg last summer. Not been quite the same since. Still catches rabbits with ease! 

Ah good, belting little dog he is, mate ?

Just remembered after all these years, the first lurcher I bought with my own money, 1980, sire was beddy/grey x bull whippet, 21.5" tts.

Looked extremely similar to your dog.

Dam to my pup was 1st x deer/grey  x 1st x collie/grey 24" tts.

Edited by shaaark
3 hours ago, shaaark said:

Ah good, belting little dog he is, mate ?

Just remembered after all these years, the first lurcher I bought with my own money, 1980, sire was beddy/grey x bull whippet, 21.5" tts.

Looked extremely similar to your dog.

Dam to my pup was 1st x deer/grey  x 1st x collie/grey 24" tts.

He has been a good little dog for me. Shame he doesn’t have abit more size would be a lot more capable. He has plenty of heart tho! Quick little dog. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

She still growing. Around 11 months now. What age you lads think this type of dog would be fully grown and full weight. Only had my little whippet x before her and he matured much quicker. Probs reached his full hight by 8 months.

On 28/05/2023 at 17:02, Runner96 said:

I do like him, right size for me, no interest in anything bigger ?

31 minutes ago, fred90 said:

I do like him, right size for me, no interest in anything bigger ?

Yeah he is a good dog. Has his moments like all of them. But think it will be nice this season coming having a best of both. 

• 3 months later...
47 minutes ago, Black neck said:
51 minutes ago, Runner96 said:

14months and the penny has dropped. After having her first season she seems to have matured a lot. Last couple of weeks she has seen a few bits on the lamp and done well. Good things to come I hope. 

7F5CADB0-FC7F-4E5C-B8B3-227E61CAA770.jpeg

Expand  

You salivating over this one,I can tell you have a soft spot for it😁