New pup

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Very pleased with my new pup. Just coming up 15 weeks. Bit of a handful, very confident and seems to be driven already. Any one guess the mix. Cheers 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, brambles said:

That's a bonnie pup mate atb wae it, p.s that's one way to get it using its nose wae that collar roon it's neck lol?

She out grew her collar she had, and not going to buy another till she grows into that one ? coming up 6 months 

• 1 month later...

Can't beat a good bullx I've got a young dog here I bred of similar breeding 11 month old bred him myself only way I can describe him is daft c but he's keen opened my eyes up on a young dog at an early age can't waite til what he's gonna be like when he matures all the best with yours

32 minutes ago, Penda said:

Can't beat a good bullx I've got a young dog here I bred of similar breeding 11 month old bred him myself only way I can describe him is daft c but he's keen opened my eyes up on a young dog at an early age can't waite til what he's gonna be like when he matures all the best with yours

Yeah I’m liking her so far. She is deffo a daft c. She is coming on Nicely. Only thing I’m not so keen on is she is very nervous around other dogs. Think it’s a age thing tho. Don’t think it will affect her work wise. Hopefully she turns out okay. Killed a few rats already. Just turn 7 months 

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, Runner96 said:

Yeah I’m liking her so far. She is deffo a daft c. She is coming on Nicely. Only thing I’m not so keen on is she is very nervous around other dogs. Think it’s a age thing tho. Don’t think it will affect her work wise. Hopefully she turns out okay. Killed a few rats already. Just turn 7 months 

Yeah mines the opposite mate bold aa brass likes to throw his weight around sometimes I'd rather have them the way yours is ha ha ha yeah mines killed abit more then rats not by my choice,I think I do like as quick as I call him he's back to me that's a plus 

1 hour ago, Penda said:

Yeah mines the opposite mate bold aa brass likes to throw his weight around sometimes I'd rather have them the way yours is ha ha ha yeah mines killed abit more then rats not by my choice,I think I do like as quick as I call him he's back to me that's a plus 

Note wrong wi him u pig 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Penda said:

First bull/grey I have had. What age do they normally switch on? I know a lot of factors depend. But in general what age would you be showing them a bit. How’s yours bred? 

9 minutes ago, Runner96 said:

First bull/grey I have had. What age do they normally switch on? I know a lot of factors depend. But in general what age would you be showing them a bit. How’s yours bred? 

Mine 3/8 5/8 mate I've got mom to mine dad's my mates dog just depends mate if I'm honest I don't like starting dogs til there 12month old or more but I doesn't hurt to let them have a look