Hello chaps

Just got in from checking my traps,. I walked it there n back cos I've had a bevy or two, as fer the traps, nowt doing, neh mind eh, so now I'm about to go and feed the foxes, I look forward to that, serenity, away from it all, it's like being in another world to me , pitch black , just me n.them, so Its a good night from me, ang on, it's morning, see yous tomoz eh 

• Like 5

Hello again chaps , well what a bloody neet I've had, went to feed the foxes , bloody Norah talk about scrap, they weren't half n getting stuck on, screaming t boot, anyways I came in got down on the couch cos I'd taped a film o wanted to watch, London's fallen, good film, but I dropped off to sleep, I woke we a bangin headache, so went n got some anadins , thing is, I'd rolled inside the back of the couch, and it took me a while gerrout, I've hurt my arm, in the process , I'm going find my pit now ,ta ta 

12 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

Hello again chaps , well what a bloody neet I've had, went to feed the foxes , bloody Norah talk about scrap, they weren't half n getting stuck on, screaming t boot, anyways I came in got down on the couch cos I'd taped a film o wanted to watch, London's fallen, good film, but I dropped off to sleep, I woke we a bangin headache, so went n got some anadins , thing is, I'd rolled inside the back of the couch, and it took me a while gerrout, I've hurt my arm, in the process , I'm going find my pit now ,ta ta 

Time of year for male fox's to be sorting there territories out as the cubs will be born next month