FED UP WITH OPIONS HAVE A RABBIT

15 hours ago, terryd said:

Super Micky does the springer mark ?

Not really Terry , she stops and lies down quietly if something is in but none of that frantic digging what a lot of dogs do unless its a Rat , Mouse  or last week a stoat . When we had the Rabbits about if there was one in a Snare or even a Trap she will sit down 3/ 4 yards away  and look away , the dog is a fully trained gundog with no vices  and often went Duck/Game  shooting  with my son in law but now Dementia  as set in .

6 hours ago, micky said:

Not really Terry , she stops and lies down quietly if something is in but none of that frantic digging what a lot of dogs do unless its a Rat , Mouse  or last week a stoat . When we had the Rabbits about if there was one in a Snare or even a Trap she will sit down 3/ 4 yards away  and look away , the dog is a fully trained gundog with no vices  and often went Duck/Game  shooting  with my son in law but now Dementia  as set in .

Thats sounds like a perfect mark to me Micky 

• Like 1
On 23/11/2022 at 08:39, micky said:

FED UP WITH CALLING 

DARKIES 

HOMOS

mAX 

This is what this place was about  back in the day ......WHAT CHANGED IT ?

Picture 029 (2).jpg

Picture 031.jpg

Honestly seem most on here have either just given up the fight,don't care , or only wanna  bitch and moan about shit instead of doing anything actually outdoor related and positive.  

I hear peoel bitch about how noone posts anything interesting ok, I try and what happens ? Few of the good ones will comment and eveyone elese goes and talked up and down about COVID or politics. Seen the same thing on half a dozen sites

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Honestly seem most on here have either just given up the fight,don't care , or only wanna  bitch and moan about shit instead of doing anything actually outdoor related and positive.  

I hear peoel bitch about how noone posts anything interesting ok, I try and what happens ? Few of the good ones will comment and eveyone elese goes and talked up and down about COVID or politics. Seen the same thing on half a dozen sites

This is no longer a Hunting site at least not a patch of what it once was and its decline is speeding up  and i dont expect it to be around  after Xmas not for genuine Hunting Folk anyway, i have followed you on snaring and trapping  along with many others and enjoy your posts, most of the people on there were on here when it was buzzing a few years ago but when the non hunting Wankers started to turn up they drifted away a site you may like is Poachers Tales on FB it is very hardcore but you may like it .

• Like 2