They are taking the p i s s

I wish undescribable pain and suffering on the lot of them they just keep sticking the knife in don't they @socks can’t you just do a mass cull instead of a scythe hire a combine harvester for the day and do a job lot I’m sure we can all chip in ?

• Haha 5
31 minutes ago, samboy said:

Are they the same ponces that can claim £300+ just for turning up and signing in. ?.

No, that's the Lords.......even worse than MP's.........WE vote in the MP's , Lords get peerages for being doners, sycophants  , bag carriers, or because they know " where the bodies are buried", in other words , have some dirt on those in charge.

The whole set up is corrupt as f**k ?

Cheers.

• Like 8
Just now, Qbgrey said:

Rishi has just said he’s giving Ukraine 50mill was it?? I know they need help and we should help but not before ourselves. Seems every foreign c….t is getting it instead.

I would have though the Foreign Aid Budget would be where that money should be coming from!.

4 hours ago, greg64 said:

absolute wankers and to think there will be some people sat in their cold houses with hardly f**k all to eat 

Yet 340 something MPs can claim their heating bills on 2nd homes ..which are also paid for on expenses ..good work if you can get it ..