Xm1/snowpeak p35

4 hours ago, BenBhoy said:

I've one. It's accurate enough but pisś poor shot to to refill ratio. 

Interesting Ben as my P35 is listed as 180 shots per fill, I can't say I have done that many but certainly managed more than 125 on target shots. I did a mag count one day at the range then got bored and came home. ?

Phil

39 minutes ago, philpot said:

Interesting Ben as my P35 is listed as 180 shots per fill, I can't say I have done that many but certainly managed more than 125 on target shots. I did a mag count one day at the range then got bored and came home. ?

Phil

Christ the xm1 is nowhere near that Phil, mine isn't anyway. I'd say 30ish before you reach 1bar where reg set. 

• Sad 1
22 hours ago, digging-deep said:

Yeah I heard great things in mark and with it basically been a p35 he was the only man for the job I’ve never had a gun out the box that’s so bad 

Buy a daystate and you will realise how good the p35 is out of the box ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
On 29/11/2022 at 18:21, villaman said:

You definitely won’t be disappointed 

On 29/11/2022 at 18:14, philpot said:

Only heard good things about this guy, good luck with it and post up what you findings are when you get it back.

Phil

Was in contact with mark yesterday he’s got the gun shooting at 11.6 With the reg at 75 bar every things running smooth, big difference from going to him shooting 10.4 and dropping down to 7ft lbs, now I’m looking forward to getting it back 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

So received the bullpup back from mark Tuesday, got it built back up filled and zeroed, straight of the bat the action is a lot smoother and easier to cock and quieter action, accuracy is now pellet on pellet at 40 yard and run over the chrono it’s running 11.5ft lbs with a 4 fps spread over 10 shots, I put 5 mags through it so 45 shots and from 200bar fill it only moved to around 170/180 bar  this guns now shooting amazing anyone with a xm1 bullpup/p35 I definitely recommend using mark

379CF8FD-3B2A-4462-89C1-C7F60278D1C5.jpeg

• Like 3