• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bull Grey x Saluki Grey     

Grebs kitchen table 

Posted Images

3 hours ago, jukel123 said:

You used to see a lot at lurcher shows with dodgy temperaments. Some owners seemed to get a bang out of them growling and lunging. Im not keen on bullcrosses because of the temperament issue with some. I suppose a lot are just reflecting their owners temperament  issues. Lol.

Only had two bull crosses and in fairness to them they came to me has adults one a big thick set bitch that i swore had beaver in it the amount of destruction it inflicted on wood kennel's and run's and escaped which caused me grief i could have done without another a big 28tts brute of a dog that could not be trusted with other dogs seen as i was only interested in edible game they did not stay long.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, tatsblisters said:

Only had two bull crosses and in fairness to them they came to me has adults one a big thick set bitch that i swore had beaver in it the amount of destruction it inflicted on wood kennel's and run's and escaped which caused me grief i could have done without another a big 28tts brute of a dog that could not be trusted with other dogs seen as i was only interested in edible game they did not stay long.

I only bother with edible too. So I've never had one. Some can be pleasing on the eye and they have their uses but they are not my cup of tea. You can get into big bother criticising another man's choice of hound, so I'll leave it there.Lol

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

able to trust every bullx I've owned and my Wheaton bull with any dog or terriers so long as they had manners..only had one dog that would fight and try and kill any dog or bitch it got near....that was a patterdale type dog?

All the bull x Iv had or been about been spot on......my mates got a bulldogge there bitches dogs goldfish budgies this things feckin wired wants to eat everything the only good points it likes people ..... unless it’s in or tied to the truck feck no’s how he puts up with it ..... reckon you’d get some nice running dogs out it 

3 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

able to trust every bullx I've owned and my Wheaton bull with any dog or terriers so long as they had manners..only had one dog that would fight and try and kill any dog or bitch it got near....that was a patterdale type dog?

Same as that. 

• Like 2

I've had a good few bull xs in the back of the van that could finish a fight yet didn't cause one they had  no issues pye   blacky paddy Molly Murphy spike clodd ect given enough work any dog is willing to please I would trust a bull x before most xs work or with family

Edited by Blackmag
  • Like 4