• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rat I reckon ?

So u reckon rat then mate??? Lol

Where’s Ken’s Deputy when you need him eccentric yeh but my opinion that’s what this site is about individuals, his absence is a loss to the site.

Posted Images

I’ve had a similar situation with a Black Cat trap where it was a 100% rat then the same 100% mouse then i had one which looked like a mix between the two I reckoned juvenile rat the thing is most of the time their biggish and easily identified and your right that tail looks very ratty and so do the feet.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, FLATTOP said:

I’ve had a similar situation with a Black Cat trap where it was a 100% rat then the same 100% mouse then i had one which looked like a mix between the two I reckoned juvenile rat the thing is most of the time their biggish and easily identified and your right that tail looks very ratty and so do the feet.

Thanks mate ? it is hard to know sometimes. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Mice are proper small, an rats don’t stay that small for long, ears, head size, feet and tail length are what tells em apart mostly, I was always told of you even think for a second it’s a rat, it’s a rat ?

So u reckon rat then mate??? Lol

• Like 2
On 21/11/2022 at 00:12, W. Katchum said:

Mice are proper small, an rats don’t stay that small for long, ears, head size, feet and tail length are what tells em apart mostly, I was always told of you even think for a second it’s a rat, it’s a rat ?

The wood mouse grows to be as big as a half grown rattus rattus, black rat.  It would have helped if the photos showed the front end, but I think its a wood mouse. 

• Like 1