Last night

12 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Ask any Gay why there gay an they will tell you it repulses them to go with the opposite sex, so why can’t straight folk have the same rights, an it sounds like you think too much an jump to conclusions ?

See like is said that's the bit i don't understand? why is that in most cases one of the couple want to act and be seen as the opposite sex!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As the chickens are all shut in under flu regs as the moment I havnt been round the sheds ,no point no chickens out so no killing or so I thought .Phone rang yesterday morning with an excited farmer o

Ben , I have a nephew who is gay , and when I say gay , he is gay and then add a bit more gay .             He is into the drag queen thing and when he goes out ( it takes him hours to get ready ) e

No, that could be potentially risky ⚡️⚡️ (not to mention messy!) 

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Ask any Gay why there gay an they will tell you it repulses them to go with the opposite sex, so why can’t straight folk have the same rights, an it sounds like you think too much an jump to conclusions ?

They do, you don’t go with men because it repulses you and that’s fine, same as a gay person is sometimes repulsed by the opposite sex, that’s also fine, but them bisexual’s are just plain greedy ??

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

I genuinely believe 90 a poofters an bean flickers are bent out a boredom, greediness or attention seeking, i not as backwards as to outlaw it like it was in past but it shouldn’t be broadcast, normalised an pushed down the young an impressionable’s throats, I know a few queers who are salt of earth types but I also know fcuk loads more that are totally mixed up individuals 

I think we have both reached a similar view and i tend to lean towards it now being a fashion statement/craze, I don't watch normal telly much anymore especially the soaps, They are filled with it, Why should i be forced to watch something i do not agree is normal.  

54 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

it shouldn’t be broadcast, normalised an pushed down the young an impressionable’s throats

Flip that around - what if a kid/teen already knows they're gay. But there is nothing anywhere that even suggests that's OK. That kid will grow up thinking they're wrong to feel that way, there's something to hide, be ashamed of. Imagine your kid living their life as a lie, a miserable, frightened & confused life. Thats why it has to be on tv. That's why they have pride. And that's why footy players should show their support. 

Speaking as a dad of 3, when they are older, I'd much rather any of my kids be happy, in love & feel loved, whatever the gender of their partner. 

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

tell me where is it straight kids go when they are confused about things?

Agreed. I wouldn't wanna be a kid again, with social media etc these days.

But (unless you have some agenda) surely you can appreciate how much more exposure to hetro relationships kids pick up on. They can talk to parents or older siblings. Most schools have dedicated access for kids these days to ask questions. It is more common, of course & yeah it's the "norm" so it's all around them. And I wouldn't want that any different. But it's not fair for anyone, doing something legal & consensual, to be made to feel like they are a wrong 'un. 

Here's something else, All these gay couples shown on the soaps. There all white couples as far as i have seen but to be honest as i said in a previous post i stopped watching them years ago, so no expert. Why no Gay Black couples or Muslim Couples? Chinese couples or any other frigging couples that are not white British, 

Is it the media and the Lefties are afraid to Champion that cause?

9 minutes ago, paulus said:

Here's something else, All these gay couples shown on the soaps. There all white couples as far as i have seen but to be honest as i said in a previous post i stopped watching them years ago, so no expert. Why no Gay Black couples or Muslim Couples? Chinese couples or any other frigging couples that are not white British, 

Is it the media and the Lefties are afraid to Champion that cause?

showing 2 gay black men bumming on the tv would probably be seen as racist and against their human rights, because every cnut knows they like women to hit about...there are no gay black men?...same as every white women on an advert has a black fella and Chinese kids?.. throw in a paki with a disability and you got all the angles covered??

• Like 2

While we are being all soppy and caring here’s my take .Call  me old school but I’m afraid a mincer is a wrong un and a rug muncher too .

Where the feck did it go so wrong that we have to accept any c**t that’s different .

All this celebration of it makes me feel sick .So glad I lived in a time when it was the done thing to bully the faggots into straight mode .l’ll get flack but f**k it I don’t care .

All this bending the f****n knee bollocks for some spade that was a career criminal ,gay f****n pride ffs .They are the scourge of any VD clinic with their promiscuous ways .

We even let the c**ts take on children to be further polluted with their shite .

1 man ,1 woman or your a cull .

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
20 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

While we are being all soppy and caring here’s my take .Call  me old school but I’m afraid a mincer is a wrong un and a rug muncher too .

Where the feck did it go so wrong that we have to accept any c**t that’s different .

All this celebration of it makes me feel sick .So glad I lived in a time when it was the done thing to bully the faggots into straight mode .l’ll get flack but f**k it I don’t care .

All this bending the f****n knee bollocks for some spade that was a career criminal ,gay f****n pride ffs .They are the scourge of any VD clinic with their promiscuous ways .

We even let the c**ts take on children to be further polluted with their shite .

1 man ,1 woman or your a cull .

I feel your holding something back there ?

The bit that gets me is the hypocrisy of the Church Of England encouraging gay marriage ect where the Bible states that I shall not bum my brother well words close to that ? I was always surprised how our late Great Queen bless her soul never stepped in and opposed this being the defender of the faith and the leader of the Church of England.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, FLATTOP said:

The bit that gets me is the hypocrisy of the Church Of England encouraging gay marriage ect where the Bible states that I shall not bum my brother well words close to that ? I was always surprised how our late Great Queen bless her soul never stepped in and opposed this being the defender of the faith and the leader of the Church of England.

The joining of a man and women in the eyes of God,

46 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Ofcourse cos if your white, straight hard working an your father an his father where the same them you got least amount a rights of anybody in your own country☹️

seems that way Don these days...like Fd just said...growing up you got bullied to f**k for being a mincer,hanging out with the girls...it was kept under wraps till you left school and went to Uni etc or into the big wide world,wasn't in your face like present times,which in my opinion was better,I've no love for the f***ing nonsense all over the TV, Radio,News pushing them and the other sorts(trans etc )down our throats...i honestly believe your born straight or gay...there's no in-between,I think alot of it is pure attention seeking and instead of humuring them they should be offered medication because it's a mental illness and our children shouldn't be allowed to think it's acceptable and taught the nonsense at school ....I've always tried to mind my own business if it don't concern or effect me or my lot directly,live and let live...but the shits getting old??

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, FLATTOP said:

the church of England is all about its selve and what it can make for it's self? they twist the words to suit their own agenda...the true meanig and teachings of the bible where lost along old time ago ?