World Cup Thread 2022

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think your eyes must be f****d Ray...lol It came down to a missed penalty, we were the better side for large parts, most of these lads are under 25 and boys like Bellingham are playing like sea

I agree entirely, mate ? England took the knee against the USA, but they didn't ! Isn't the USA where all that nonsense started ? Then the sight of a team representing England kneeling in fr

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

What's hair styles got to do with anything most were watching the game and your looking at barnets you bat for the other side 

Hair bands, razor lightning strikes, man buns with braids???yup it’s me who bats for the other side. Plonka

• Haha 2

Watching the first 15 mins i thought the worst, but actually even though it wasn't exactly exciting it was a great performance, Different level needed against France next Saturday, Lets hope they can raise there game accordingly. 

18 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

Hair bands, razor lightning strikes, man buns with braids???yup it’s me who bats for the other side. Plonka

your right bunch a faggots ? taking a knee for a black man and a full team of blacks don’t ? imagine having a son looking up to that shit some role models 

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, eastcoast said:

A great win for England made in Sunderland. The short limbed lad in goal kept us in the game at 0-0 then Henderson stamped the class. Where's Max? 

he messaged me and said great win for England....made by the macams

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
41 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

Wouldn't know what they are mate strictly a number 2 crew cut ? and I just watch the game none of this look at his hair cut shite here ?