World Cup Thread 2022

Charts. Going on your response, just. A football being round can only have one grounding point. The whole ball cannot touch the ground so if the axis is over surely that means out of play. I think I know what I’m saying. Jok.

• Like 2

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think your eyes must be f****d Ray...lol It came down to a missed penalty, we were the better side for large parts, most of these lads are under 25 and boys like Bellingham are playing like sea

I agree entirely, mate ? England took the knee against the USA, but they didn't ! Isn't the USA where all that nonsense started ? Then the sight of a team representing England kneeling in fr

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, jok said:

Charts. Going on your response, just. A football being round can only have one grounding point. The whole ball cannot touch the ground so if the axis is over surely that means out of play. I think I know what I’m saying. Jok.

The ball doesn't have to touch the ground; take, for example, a player takes a corner kick, the ball is in the air and goes over the line, but swerves back into play. The ref will award a goal kick as the ball had gone over the line and out of play.

Cheers.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, jok said:

Not to be fazed. On an earlier post I asked a question and, probably was given the right answer. However, I’ve been thinking about it more and more. The goalkeeper caught the ball, in the air, and landed with both feet behind the goal line. Now, is the ball in his control or not?  If the ball is in his control then that surely means it went went behind the goal line. The argument was that the ball needed to pass the goal line but in my opinion it did. I don’t follow football. Jok.

Yes if the ball is in his hands its in his control....just because his feet are behind the line doesnt mean his hands are,and the ball is in his hands......i dont see the problem.

Likewise the picture posted....an aerial view shows that the whole of the ball isnt over the whole of the line.

My only issue with these kind of things be it whether the ball is over the line/offside decisions etc is that there physically must be a point where something is simply dead level....and what then ?

Don’t know why we are talking about it, f**k em, they got away with it when Frank Lampard scored a beauty that clearly crossed the line but wasn’t given now they can have a taste…..sausage eating c**ts ! Lol 

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, TOMO said:

it's the good thing about rugby touches the line and it's out...or a try....

Its the same surely?

If you little toe is touching the line your out/try

If the edge of the ball is over the line its still in... 

Rugby has had VAR for ages and it works well, but rugby is more start/stop than football... for me VAR is over used... its stopping the flow, goal line tech is good as its instant...

There is no real argument on this though, the whole of the ball is not out.... but the Germans are... ????

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, WILF said:

Don’t know why we are talking about it, f**k em, they got away with it when Frank Lampard scored a beauty that clearly crossed the line but wasn’t given now they can have a taste…..sausage eating c**ts ! Lol 

My thoughts exactly.... f**k me its like everyone is feeling sorry for the hun!! Lol

• Like 1
Just now, NEWKID said:

My thoughts exactly.... f**k me its like everyone is feeling sorry for the hun!! Lol

Everyone has gone all touchy, feely of late mate…..Socks started it and now it’s spreading like a disease ! Lol

Just now, WILF said:

Everyone has gone all touchy, feely of late mate…..Socks started it and now it’s spreading like a disease ! Lol

Hes ruining the place mate... everyone's blaming nicepix... but its all down to Socks, we know the truth! Lol

• Haha 1