World Cup Thread 2022

Just now, mC HULL said:

another grew up in a single parent household in a council house wilf ? 

No, I think his old man was an Irish builder but hey, I’m not keeping track of everyone’s family tree.

Just stop mate, if you don’t know what you are on about it’s best to just not give an opinion and football is the worst for all that lark ?

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think your eyes must be f****d Ray...lol It came down to a missed penalty, we were the better side for large parts, most of these lads are under 25 and boys like Bellingham are playing like sea

I agree entirely, mate ? England took the knee against the USA, but they didn't ! Isn't the USA where all that nonsense started ? Then the sight of a team representing England kneeling in fr

Posted Images

1 minute ago, mackem said:

At least you didn't slate the news source this time ? it's not about his cash, anyone can do whatever they want with what they earn ? it's him thinking he is clever wearing a rainbow watch after the gay armband ban, that's why the media are picking up on it. 

If that’s why he done it he wants the grow the f**k up and stick his natural canopy (nose) up some queers ring 

2 minutes ago, mackem said:

At least you didn't slate the news source this time ? it's not about his cash, anyone can do whatever they want with what they earn ? it's him thinking he is clever wearing a rainbow watch after the gay armband ban, that's why the media are picking up on it. 

Ahh, I get you, it wouldn’t have crossed my mind to be fair to make that connection ?

4 minutes ago, WILF said:

You can’t play crowd noise over an empty stadium, it will still be empty for all the world to see……but as I said, I had this conversation and was very much in a minority of 1 mate, so that’s all there is to say about it really.

Worlds gone mad Wilf bud 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, WILF said:

No, I think his old man was an Irish builder but hey, I’m not keeping track of everyone’s family tree.

Just stop mate, if you don’t know what you are on about it’s best to just not give an opinion and football is the worst for all that lark ?

properly old man sponsored put money into teams on his way up been there seen it have you ? i’ve played every week with lads that turned pro have you ?i’ve family playing professional now ? 

you talk about football and are clueless wilf ? 

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, mackem said:

To be fair that is all the media do these days. Create scandals whilst ignoring their own hypocricy.

24 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Half a million quid for a watch so gay that even Liberace would be ashamed to wear ?

To be fair my first thought was he is wearing Elton John's watch, but your spot-on, Liberace had far more panache ?

He might'nt have bought the watch,a number of top-end jewellers loan out pieces to influencers and personalities, but he does seem to be wearing it with political intent, who really knows. 

The whole furore about the can they/can’t they wear a rainbow armband, Joe Lycett ‘shredding’ 10 grand, the endless talk of who is and who isn’t doing enough to highlight the intolerance of homosexuality in Qatar, John Fashanu getting dogs abuse for swimming against the tide…, etc., etc., etc., and it’s all for what exactly?

The Qataris, and arabs in general care not a single fcuking iota about what the West think about their morality, laws and the way they run their society. In fact all this nonsense will only create resentment and serve to strengthen their resolve and belief in their own values. How incredibly arrogant of those passing judgement on people from other countries and cultures to always assume they have the moral high ground, or that assume their actions, or the lack of action of others whom they berate, will result in any sort of a positive outcome.

• Like 6
1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

properly old man sponsored put money into teams on his way up been there seen it have you ? i’ve played every week with lads that turned pro have you ?i’ve family playing professional now ? 

you talk about football and are clueless wilf ? 

Then go and ask them some stuff mate, then you wouldn’t sound like a total bellend ?

• Haha 1