World Cup Thread 2022

16 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

it’s a farce they talk more about queers and blacks then they do football 

ufc and dana white have it spot on don’t speak or bring religion or politics into the sport 

You’re an angry man who can’t understand anything that isn’t in your world.

Edited by mushroom
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think your eyes must be f****d Ray...lol It came down to a missed penalty, we were the better side for large parts, most of these lads are under 25 and boys like Bellingham are playing like sea

I agree entirely, mate ? England took the knee against the USA, but they didn't ! Isn't the USA where all that nonsense started ? Then the sight of a team representing England kneeling in fr

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, mushroom said:

You’re an angry man who can’t understand anything that isn’t in your world.

angry man ? 

why can’t football be about football 

what the f**k is there to understand about woke left wing retarded f***ing ideology getting rammed down your throat at every turn it’s boring 

• Like 5
6 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

angry man ? 

why can’t football be about football 

what the f**k is there to understand about woke left wing retarded f***ing ideology getting rammed down your throat at every turn it’s boring 

DADBD1DC-7FDB-4D35-B629-4C11E383B58D.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, scotty12 said:

DADBD1DC-7FDB-4D35-B629-4C11E383B58D.png

spot on hopefully people wake up that’s exactly we’re it’s going with minor attracted persons your hearing all the time now  there going to say people can’t help been attracted to kids 

even this with floyd black life matters shit the england team taking a knee for a crack head high on fentanyl trying to rob a shop keeper with snide notes ? 

Edited by mC HULL
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

they don’t live in the real world taking a knee for black lives matter 

let’s strive for equality blacks are 2 percent of the population so instead of an england team been half black there shouldn’t be any in the starting eleven should they ? or it’s discriminating against whites ? 

and soldiers ? what relevance does that have ?

You had plenty to say earlier this year , so you can pipe down for a start mush 

14 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

How ?? 

we still remain the team to beat ? Speaks more for the clip of the national team north of the wall considering sone of the mince currently at the World Cup . ……

Yeah I agree the jocks true to form couldn't make it again ? but at least they get to support teams like Iran ? just shows how shite the jocks are when  Japan costa Rica South Korea Saudi got there 

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

You had plenty to say earlier this year , so you can pipe down for a start mush 

you had a few shandy’s and been listening to bad boy chiller crew ? 

stimfelter was talking about pro footballers been out a touch rich spoilt little kids 

you said do you say the same about about tv celebrity’s or soldiers 

how is multimillionaire footballers and celebrity’s again millionaires living in dream land  that haven’t a clue about normal life have in common with a soldier ?? 

and  what did have plenty to say about earlier in the year ? i always have plenty to say ? 

you sent me the vid on way home instead a wilf ? ?https://youtube.com/shorts/S5QvjVJQH0E?feature=share 

Edited by mC HULL
  • Haha 3
3 hours ago, mC HULL said:

you had a few shandy’s and been listening to bad boy chiller crew ? 

stimfelter was talking about pro footballers been out a touch rich spoilt little kids 

you said do you say the same about about tv celebrity’s or soldiers 

how is multimillionaire footballers and celebrity’s again millionaires living in dream land  that haven’t a clue about normal life have in common with a soldier ?? 

and  what did have plenty to say about earlier in the year ? i always have plenty to say ? 

you sent me the vid on way home instead a wilf ? ?https://youtube.com/shorts/S5QvjVJQH0E?feature=share 

They want back filling 

9 hours ago, mC HULL said:

ufc and dana white have it spot on don’t speak or bring religion or politics into the sport 

Was once the way in football as in many sports. Sport was about unifying people, being able to set aside the differences of nation politics, even wars.

Now money talks loudest, broadcasters and sponsors virtue signalling desperately to protect the brand image, and show that they’re inclusive of everyone regardless of race, religion, sexuality etc., and not because they care that much, but because criticism that they don’t, might hit them in the pocket. I didn’t watch it, but heard England took the knee last night and the USA didn’t? A gesture started after a black American was killed during arrest by a white officer, in what appeared to be a very heavy handed but non racially aggravated situation! What has it got to do with English football? Why weren’t the yanks on their knees? Reckon if there was a world cup for wokeism, England would walk it.

Keep politics out of sport or its doomed in my opinion.

As Peter Hooton said…, “all together now”.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Too late, politics is in sport and nobody will be stopping it any time soon…….I had this conversation to death the other year when they really went into over drive with it so there’s no point in me saying the same stuff again.

We had a chance and we found excuses not to take it so we can all dry our eyes and just keep watching.

Wales is going to be a cracking game, they have f**k all to loose and the only bit of pride they can take home is beating the English, let’s see how we go to work with that.

11 hours ago, Blackmag said:

Why wasn't foden on someone who could make a difference sterling Maguire starting says it all 

I don’t think we can take too much away from the USA either mate, they were well drilled, well disciplined and hard working last night.

They kept their shape brilliantly and were always there to put a foot in and spoil…..imho sometimes that is all you have to do, you don’t go and try and outplay better opponents at their own game, you find ways to f**k up their game and hope you nick one……I think the USA showed that principal off to a tee last night.

They moved the ball faster in possession, were much better and quicker in the attacking transition and gritty in a mid field where a lad of 19 showed the world that he is still only 19 and plays his football in a shit league, despite all the hype and Iran making him look amazing.

I think McGuire did well last night and grew into the game a bit as it progressed, considering how much shit that lad has taken this season…..I’m still concerned about the body shape he adopts sometimes when players are running at him from the right hand side, he shapes them out towards the touch line but he is quiet flat and you always get a feeling he will get left for dead flat footed if they cut inside left……however, overall I thought he had a pretty solid, workmanlike game. 
I still think our back line would be in deep shit against France with Dembele and Mbappe, I think they would run us ragged.

But over the last few comps Southgate has got his team to grow into the competition so I don’t think we can call it yet, I think Southgate does great work on his squads heads from what I can see if it.

• Like 2
10 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

How ?? 

we still remain the team to beat ? Speaks more for the clip of the national team north of the wall considering sone of the mince currently at the World Cup . ……

The team to beat ?? I’m sure France Spain Brazil and Italy would have something to say about that ??

• Like 1
8 hours ago, mC HULL said:

Most footballers are lads off the plot who grew up knowing a lot more about the gritty realities of life than most people, however they found a way out and have played football since between the ages of 10 and 17 and so have been removed from that…..the money just gos with top level sport and in world terms isn’t actually that much compared to pro basketball, baseball or NFL players.

If some lad who grew up on some piss hole council estate in east or south London playing football in the cages or the pits has got himself to the point where he is copping £100,000 a week then good luck to him, I fully applaud him. 
Lads like Antonio who didn’t come up via the “picked up by a big club at 10” route and spent countless evenings a week dragging himself down to Mitcham at his own expense and believing and working to get to the top level……more power to their elbow I say.

• Like 4