World Cup Thread 2022

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think your eyes must be f****d Ray...lol It came down to a missed penalty, we were the better side for large parts, most of these lads are under 25 and boys like Bellingham are playing like sea

I agree entirely, mate ? England took the knee against the USA, but they didn't ! Isn't the USA where all that nonsense started ? Then the sight of a team representing England kneeling in fr

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, stumfelter said:

Put every England player on a building site for 6 months and pay them £400 a week for 6 months then they might, just might, appreciate how privileged they are...

Why ?? Do we say that about tv presenters ? Or soldiers ? Or other sports stars ?? What relevance is that ? 

• Like 3
39 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

makes you sick that your english don’t it 

shame russia are barred or id a watched them and cheered em on 

I reckon the Welsh lads played a blinder :yes:

......... Threw the match on purpose so that they could get out of that shit hole ASAP ;)

• Haha 3
7 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Why ?? Do we say that about tv presenters ? Or soldiers ? Or other sports stars ?? What relevance is that ? 

Because they're overpaid grifters, I don't know if that applies to our armed forces but I doubt it.

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, stumfelter said:

Put every England player on a building site for 6 months and pay them £400 a week for 6 months then they might, just might, appreciate how privileged they are...

I don’t think they actually take any money for playing for England. I could be wrong but thought it gets donated to charity. 

• Like 3
39 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

they don’t live in the real world taking a knee for black lives matter 

let’s strive for equality blacks are 2 percent of the population so instead of an england team been half black there shouldn’t be any in the starting eleven should they ? or it’s discriminating against whites ? 

and soldiers ? what relevance does that have ?

Edited by mC HULL
38 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

I reckon the Welsh lads played a blinder :yes:

......... Threw the match on purpose so that they could get out of that shit hole ASAP ;)

it’s a farce they talk more about queers and blacks then they do football 

ufc and dana white have it spot on don’t speak or bring religion or politics into the sport 

• Like 1
23 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I’m normally the last ti be swept up in euphoria , I like being awkward and going against the grain by saying awkward things in the face of popular opinion . 
but I’m not afraid to say it , I’m not shy …..

6D57CD69-AB75-4BF0-8924-CA3468E0453D.jpeg

f***ing dross ???

85C99A0B-8D4D-4646-905A-168F24EAEB15.jpeg