World Cup Thread 2022

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think your eyes must be f****d Ray...lol It came down to a missed penalty, we were the better side for large parts, most of these lads are under 25 and boys like Bellingham are playing like sea

I agree entirely, mate ? England took the knee against the USA, but they didn't ! Isn't the USA where all that nonsense started ? Then the sight of a team representing England kneeling in fr

Posted Images

47 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Canada just lacked the killer instinct. 

Belgium looked awful, that is the worst I can remember seeing De Bruyne play... 

If Canada find their shooting boots they could upset a few, thought they played really well.. very fit and physical..

19 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Belgium looked awful, that is the worst I can remember seeing De Bruyne play... 

If Canada find their shooting boots they could upset a few, thought they played really well.. very fit and physical..

Yeah wasn’t kevs best evening was it ? Defo having an off day. 

and agree with that Canada looked decent enough 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I’m normally the last ti be swept up in euphoria , I like being awkward and going against the grain by saying awkward things in the face of popular opinion . 
but I’m not afraid to say it , I’m not shy …..

6D57CD69-AB75-4BF0-8924-CA3468E0453D.jpeg

Congratulations Iran, we didnt seem quite the team we were during the 2nd half against the USA. So we'll be going home next week. Anyway glad i've seen us at the World Cup once even if the fairy-tale did not happen. Good Luck England.

Weres all this extra time coming from in matches I didn't watch the game but reading the reports Wales looked tired and with bale or Ramsay not getting in to the game Wales were going to struggle but fair play to Iran they sounded the better team all the game and deserved the win and credit to the Welsh fans for giving them a standing ovation for the way they played 

• Thanks 1