World Cup Thread 2022

2 hours ago, pesky1972 said:

This guy is…

14D8F020-1474-45B0-A937-F655E4A08833.jpeg

Just about sums up your basic " black " mentality.......claim brilliance when it go's well but cry like little babies for getting called names when 3 black lads f**k up and we go out on penalties !....it'll only be a matter of time before they become victims again.

• Thanks 1

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think your eyes must be f****d Ray...lol It came down to a missed penalty, we were the better side for large parts, most of these lads are under 25 and boys like Bellingham are playing like sea

I agree entirely, mate ? England took the knee against the USA, but they didn't ! Isn't the USA where all that nonsense started ? Then the sight of a team representing England kneeling in fr

Posted Images

7 hours ago, WILF said:

Nobody talking about England ?……have to admit, it was a cracking display !

Bellingham was a different player after his goal, just class.

I enjoyed the game once i worked out where the mute button is on the remote......how much better is it to watch football without listening to all their poisonous nonsense.

Same old thing with England i suppose,everything looked good and well organised but lets see how we look when we're not playing a pub team....Iran were diabolical to be fair.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, gnasher16 said:

I enjoyed the game once i worked out where the mute button is on the remote......how much better is it to watch football without listening to all their poisonous nonsense.

Same old thing with England i suppose,everything looked good and well organised but lets see how we look when we're not playing a pub team....Iran were diabolical to be fair.

I think we’d be in serious shit with Mbappe running in behind, but nice to watch a few goals.

As you know mate, I can take or leave the England football team but you can only play what’s in front of you  and that was very measured and professional and I’d expect very useful given the shit touches and few mistakes you won’t get away with against proper teams and proper players, so handy all round really.

• Like 1

I knew this would be a good game, I have never seen a Japanese team that wasn’t extremely hard working and hard work and bravery will pay dividends in football…..I’m liking how some of these teams are finding ways to win and believing they can, that’s what it’s all about.

Even Australia last night, they didn’t embarrass themselves…..it took moments of brilliance from the world champions to put them away, the right  back defending Mbappe was man of the match for me, that lad wasn’t phased !

• Like 1
1 hour ago, WILF said:

I knew this would be a good game, I have never seen a Japanese team that wasn’t extremely hard working and hard work and bravery will pay dividends in football…..I’m liking how some of these teams are finding ways to win and believing they can, that’s what it’s all about.

Even Australia last night, they didn’t embarrass themselves…..it took moments of brilliance from the world champions to put them away, the right  back defending Mbappe was man of the match for me, that lad wasn’t phased !

Always enjoy watching the Japanese team, as you say they have all the right stuff and never back down :yes:

Edited to add; If Carlsburg did fans ?

Edited by mushroom
1 hour ago, eastcoast said:

Come on Canada. Manager is a Geordie ?, he did coach Sunderland youth though, just in case Max is reading.

Best manager in the world no doubt ? Lol