Just the 6 today.

3 hours this morning with The ferrets, Jess and her litter brother, six accounted for, done this bit twice in the last month, it’s a clearance job, still holding a few but that’s close to 40 from it so far. 

few photos

6FC739AB-6D4E-4DC9-ABBE-0BC2F72C9055.jpeg

57AF7F3D-0284-42B0-A2E4-759E65E6C687.jpeg

2CEA6C6C-550D-4404-B19B-549E3ECA4152.jpeg

F926E4DB-E586-4C80-941E-A4FD7EABEC05.jpeg

52116B82-1C5D-431F-BC51-9137E19DF117.jpeg

• Like 11

1 minute ago, Moocher71 said:

Looks a good day ,I like the look of him but the misses hit the roof if I got another and like they say happy wife happy life ? but I hope he lands in good hands 

To be fair speaking to the boy he’s probably gonna keep him, the dog was in a Kennel for 2 years and he took him away from that life and has showed him a bit work and the dog is showing potential, he was fair chuffed with him today… apart from when he shat in the back of his pick up ??

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, RossM said:

To be fair speaking to the boy he’s probably gonna keep him, the dog was in a Kennel for 2 years and he took him away from that life and has showed him a bit work and the dog is showing potential, he was fair chuffed with him today… apart from when he shat in the back of his pick up ??

You always know a dog is warming 2 you when it shits on you just like German women 

• Haha 2
Just now, Black neck said:

You always know a dog is warming 2 you when it shits on you just like German women 

To be fair it was one thing after the other today, I was 200 yards up the road before I remembered I hadn’t packed the ferrets, the lid popped of my greggs tea and burnt my mit, and I got lock jaw when I grabbed an electric fence… ?

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, RossM said:

? ? ? 

I'm sure he'll turn out OK, he's been banged up for 2 year so his head going tobe a bit trashed,  

• Haha 1
41 minutes ago, RossM said:

To be fair it was one thing after the other today, I was 200 yards up the road before I remembered I hadn’t packed the ferrets, the lid popped of my greggs tea and burnt my mit, and I got lock jaw when I grabbed an electric fence… ?

Sounds like a good day mate someone just needed 2 fall in some kind a water filled hovel and it would of bin perfect 

• Haha 1