Evening all,

Where is everyone getting their bands from these days? I’m only just migrating over to flats from looped 1745’s and feel very late to the party! I’ve seen loads on eBay by Gamekeeper John but wanted to see what everyone else is doing too. 

cheers

Skipp

14 hours ago, Skipp said:

Evening all,

Where is everyone getting their bands from these days? I’m only just migrating over to flats from looped 1745’s and feel very late to the party! I’ve seen loads on eBay by Gamekeeper John but wanted to see what everyone else is doing too. 

cheers

Skipp

Ben benham on ebay,not the cheapest but quality and service is spot on .?

• Like 1

Thanks for the replies! I’ve had a play with some TBG and GZK as well as some cheap Chinese latex bands with tiny pouches which I thought were actually ok for a bit of plinking but seemed to shoot pretty slow. I’ll check out the other recommendations for sure. 
ATB

Skipp

On 20/11/2022 at 21:01, Troutslayer said:

Loneandgreyoutfitters on ebay. I get my precise gold .85mm off him. By far the best bands I've tried. Longevity on these bands is unreal nice smooth draw dropping everything I'm hitting

I can recommend these bands after getting some GZK .90 20/12 yellow I will be using loneandgrey from now on. 

20221125_082200.jpg

• Like 3
On 20/11/2022 at 21:01, Troutslayer said:

Loneandgreyoutfitters on ebay. I get my precise gold .85mm off him. By far the best bands I've tried. Longevity on these bands is unreal nice smooth draw dropping everything I'm hitting

Gave these a try and put a set on my HGH pleased with them found the green pouch good as well. 

20221202_081245.jpg

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 19/11/2022 at 19:04, Skipp said:

Evening all,

cheers

Skipp

I make my own now but a uk based small independent seller on ebay like GKJ and the like are good. avoid cheap Chinese bands on ebay and amazon in my opinion I had some in the past that weren't the taper advertised or the rubber was old and a bit stiff etc.

• Like 1