What's Grebs next user name going to be??......

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who gives a shite who does what anyway fucks it to do with anyone else?    if all the lads who didn’t do much because of time/work/family’s ect left there’d be a lot less people on here n all. 

Hoi , young un . You pack that in.  your one of the greatest creations on this planet . A creature that when invested in by yourself , physically , mentally and spiritually grows and swells with

I reckon , in real life , you could sit in a van with greb when rained off and chat sensible or nonsensical crack all day .  I don’t really see what he does or says wrong other than have a few ru

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

By applied i presume you mean begged?? ?

I have to admit mate, it’s sad to see a man I once thought of as a bit of a lone maverick operator sink so low……I should have guessed when it started being all paddling pools and glamping ! 
Let’s just remember him how he was ! Lol ?  

• Haha 6
4 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

You had issues with him as well ? I didn't agree with what happened to him  either 

A strange time for this site...many were lost...most came back... lol

13 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

A strange time for this site...many were lost...most came back... lol

What happened with him was out of order I had a few pms with him mainly disagreeing with what he said about certain dogs but what he told me about things that had happened to him  then he had to knock back a invite  from me he comes across as a good lad 

32 minutes ago, WILF said:

I have to admit mate, it’s sad to see a man I once thought of as a bit of a lone maverick operator sink so low……I should have guessed when it started being all paddling pools and glamping ! 
Let’s just remember him how he was ! Lol ?  

It was the beginning of the end, when he refused Tomo a share in the roof tent, 100 kg ladder capacity or not

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, Astanley said:

I don't give a fk what he was and I don't give a fk what his views on covid are ,but his reply to the little annoying fella machull was very revealing about what type of fella he is .

little annoying fella ? first time i’ve been called that ?